Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

looks epic

Set in the 90's with young Nick Fury...cant wait for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Definitely looks awesome. It helps that Samuel Jackson hasn't aged in like 30 years lol.

Star Wars can take a lesson or two from Marvel and how to use de-aging technology. They did it with Michael Douglas twice now, and Sam Jackson looks closer to Die Hard 2 (or 3?) Sam Jackson than he does now as Nick Fury.

So are the alien creatures in the trailer skrulls? I also noticed Ronin was in the trailer so I think we are starting to get an idea of what the movie will be about (have not done any research on this movie prior so perhaps this was already known).

Ign has a break down of the trailer,answers a few of your questions

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Trailer looks good, the chick is hot but any movie with Samuel L. Jackson cant be good..I pass

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Trailer looks good, the chick is hot but any movie with Samuel L. Jackson cant be good..I pass

Pulp Fiction?

Well that trailer does a pretty poor job selling me on Brie Larson as Captain Marvel. I have high hopes for this one so I hope they/she pull it off.

The movie was alright, a lot of comedic moments.

But the Marvel intro scene, the Stan Lee cameo, and the after credit scene.... ESPECIALLY that after credit scene OMG
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Pulp Fiction?
    I was wrong Samuel L Jackson was perfect

If you cant beat them, join them

Heard it was awful, ****s with the universe to establish this possible ex machina. Couldn't even get their music reference right too. Plot holes galore. I think I'm done after end game

Saw it Saturday, enjoyed it myself. Don't see how it screws with the MCU at all, infact it tied alot of things together IMO.

Is it the best Marvel movie? Na, but its still fun and enjoyable. I'll be going again probably next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Saw it Saturday, enjoyed it myself. Don't see how it screws with the MCU at all, infact it tied alot of things together IMO.

Is it the best Marvel movie? Na, but its still fun and enjoyable. I'll be going again probably next weekend.
    Kind of in the same mold. Thought it was about a 7-7.5 rating. Didnít think Larson was as stale as people are saying but she definitely had her poor moments with dialogue. I wonít go to see it again though.

As for chronz and the music references. I think this was placed in the early 90s but I think they just went 90s soundtrack rather than the specific year which I donít mind at all. It was more to give the 90s feel than just the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

no interest in the man hater

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    no interest in the man hater
    This stance makes no sense to me. Lots of noise along these lines - having seen the movie yesterday, I don't get it at all.

There's an undertone of female empowerment, but that's not the same as man hating. And I didn't feel like it was really in your face. How dare Marvel have ONE movie starring a woman, those man hating feminists!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast