Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Way to pretend like the issues in that thread were due to more than one person and that that one person hadn't already fully deserved another set of infractions and a ban based on what they've posted in said thread since coming back from a little baby ban of a few days.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ...there's no talking sense in to mods after they've decided to infract/ban and you'll find no consistency in what they decide is punishable. Not only that but once you're on their radar, good luck ever getting the benefit of the doubt. Best you can do is avoid posters that you know have it out for you....and even that isn't always enough.
    I'll stick around because Ewing and others spoke up for me. but I wasn't impressed by the feedback here from the admin. Nothing was clarified and the only explanation was underwhelming. At best, perhaps a few people did some self-reflection and kept it to themselves. I'm at 20 points - I think you get perma-banned at 25. So, they'll get rid of me soon enough if they want - especially in the Mets forum where I am down 3 votes automatically.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 09-27-2018 at 07:26 AM.

The Greatest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I'll stick around because Ewing and others spoke up for me. but I wasn't impressed by the feedback here from the admin. Nothing was clarified and the only explanation was underwhelming. At best, perhaps a few people did some self-reflection and kept it to themselves. I'm at 20 points - I think you get perma-banned at 25. So, they'll get rid of me soon enough if they want - especially in the Mets forum where I am down 3 votes automatically.
    Thanks Dugmet. We appreciate you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like Dug.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123