Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Josh Gordon is DeSean Jackson this week?
    I'm leaning Jackson. Not sure how much Gordon will play. At the same time, he could easily explode for a couple TDs and 100 yds.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I think you have to go Jackson. Gordon might not play much at all. Maybe Brady wants to show off the new weapon though, idk. Too much risk with him this week for me (I have him on my bench)

My QB situation in one league is definitely weak..I waited too long on Carson Wentz when I took Kenny Golladay over him. Then Mahomes went the pick before I was going to take him.

I have Jared Goff and Derek Carr..essentially in the streaming conversation, but Alex Smith is on the wire. Should I drop Carr for Smith long term for the season? I think Smith is safer, but Carr probably has more upside in a sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    My QB situation in one league is definitely weak..I waited too long on Carson Wentz when I took Kenny Golladay over him. Then Mahomes went the pick before I was going to take him.

I have Jared Goff and Derek Carr..essentially in the streaming conversation, but Alex Smith is on the wire. Should I drop Carr for Smith long term for the season? I think Smith is safer, but Carr probably has more upside in a sense.
    I'd go with Carr myself

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Start 3 WR for me in PPR

Juju
    Odell
    Keelan
    Demaryius

Right now Im benching DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Id bench JuJu. DeCastro is out and Gilbert. Add in our average to below average left side of the line and you got a recipe for disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Id bench JuJu. DeCastro is out and Gilbert. Add in our average to below average left side of the line and you got a recipe for disaster.
    I have a bigger problem now.

Same league.

3 WR, 2Rb, 1 Te/Rb/wr flex.

Dalvin Cook is out so my line up keeps taking hits.

To fill those slots out...
    Wr: OBJ, JuJu, Keelan, DT, Gallup
    RB: C Thompson, K Johnson, Lindsay, J Williams, Carson

Right now I have OBJ, JuJu, Keelan, Thompson, Johnson and Lindsay is those 6.

Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I have a bigger problem now.

Same league.

3 WR, 2Rb, 1 Te/Rb/wr flex.

Dalvin Cook is out so my line up keeps taking hits.

To fill those slots out...
    Wr: OBJ, JuJu, Keelan, DT, Gallup
    RB: C Thompson, K Johnson, Lindsay, J Williams, Carson

Right now I have OBJ, JuJu, Keelan, Thompson, Johnson and Lindsay is those 6.

Ugh

I'd definitely do Demaryius Thomas over Johnson in the flex.

AP and Ricky Seals-Jones can both eat a dick. AP only performs on my bench and Seals-Jones scores a td after dropping him.

This year I figured Edleman and Ingram would be good picks to stash on the bench for the first 4 weeks. With injuries and guys playing like slop I need them now. I am down to starting Latavious (who I will release on Tuesday) due to injuries to Devonta Freeman and I realese Carson earlier because he was horrible in Seattle until this week.

In another league I did the reach for Gordon Edleman and Ingram and grabbed Hogan as a FA last week. Now with Gordon on NE that's too many players on the NE staff for me. With injuries to Cook and Shady I am down to playing Alfred Morris and Rashaad Penny st RB. I really need the bench in that league to get unsuspended and learn the playbook.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Tom Brady is going to get me the L this week. I'm up by ten but my opponent has Fitzpatrick still.

Oh well, I'm just happy to see Brady suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Tom Brady is going to get me the L this week. I'm up by ten but my opponent has Fitzpatrick still.

Oh well, I'm just happy to see Brady suck.
    He looks so old, and more and more like an AIDS patient from year to year. The diet/training looks to be having an effect.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    This year I figured Edleman and Ingram would be good picks to stash on the bench for the first 4 weeks. With injuries and guys playing like slop I need them now. I am down to starting Latavious (who I will release on Tuesday) due to injuries to Devonta Freeman and I realese Carson earlier because he was horrible in Seattle until this week.

In another league I did the reach for Gordon Edleman and Ingram and grabbed Hogan as a FA last week. Now with Gordon on NE that's too many players on the NE staff for me. With injuries to Cook and Shady I am down to playing Alfred Morris and Rashaad Penny st RB. I really need the bench in that league to get unsuspended and learn the playbook.
    Im in the same situations... drafted Edelman/Jeffrey to stash but injuries to my drafted starters have really put me in a bind
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Im in the same situations... drafted Edelman/Jeffrey to stash but injuries to my drafted starters have really put me in a bind
    I have a league where I drafted Ingram, Edelman, and Jeffrey. Wentz was dropped 2 weeks ago and I snagged him up. I also had Dalvin Cook, Shady, and Doyle out this week. It was a nightmare trying to form a lineup. If not for Bailey getting me 0 and Chris Thompson crapping the bed, I would have won. I only lost by 6.4
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I have a league where I drafted Ingram, Edelman, and Jeffrey. Wentz was dropped 2 weeks ago and I snagged him up. I also had Dalvin Cook, Shady, and Doyle out this week. It was a nightmare trying to form a lineup. If not for Bailey getting me 0 and Chris Thompson crapping the bed, I would have won. I only lost by 6.4
    yeap... drafting Baldwin, McCoy, Olsen to go along with 2/3 of those guys makes you scramble to form a lineup.. and you know you cant drop any of them bc they will get scooped up by someone
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Someone dropped Olsen and Baldwin. I scoped Olsen last week and put him on IR. I'm watching Baldwin at the moment. When he's close I'm going to scoop.

Was offered Jordan Reed straight up for Trey Burton and Alvin Kamara straight up for Ezekiel Elliott. Thoughts on both?
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast