Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
    My opponent this week had Lamar Jackson, Aaron Jones, Travis Kelce, Tampa Bay, and Terry McLaurin. I didnt stand a chance.

Two weeks in row leading the league in points.... For both of my leagues. Pretty happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Two weeks in row leading the league in points.... For both of my leagues. Pretty happy with that.
    I should have kept the stats, but I'll never forget the year I had in one league probably a decade ago now.
    I EASILY led the league in points for the season because virtually every week I was in the top 2 in points. However, I finished the season something like 4-10 and not remotely close to the playoffs because in virtually every one of those losses I was 2nd in the league in points, but matched up against the guy who was 1st. It was just impossibly uncanny.

In a league this year, I lost week 1 (points are cranked too high for my taste) by over 100 points. In week 2, with the exact same lineup, I won by almost 100 points.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Grade this trade:

Nick Chubb, Brandin Cooks, and Mark Alexander for
    Miles Gaskin, Stefon Diggs, and TJ Hockenson

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Grade this trade:

Keeper, dynasty, PPR, standard scoring?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have kept the stats, but I'll never forget the year I had in one league probably a decade ago now.
    I EASILY led the league in points for the season because virtually every week I was in the top 2 in points. However, I finished the season something like 4-10 and not remotely close to the playoffs because in virtually every one of those losses I was 2nd in the league in points, but matched up against the guy who was 1st. It was just impossibly uncanny.

In a league this year, I lost week 1 (points are cranked too high for my taste) by over 100 points. In week 2, with the exact same lineup, I won by almost 100 points.
    I hate that, it's so random. Luckily in the leagues I am in there are two paths to the playoffs: points and record. 12 team leagues with 3 divisions. Top 3 division winners make it along with the top 3 in total points. Seeding is by total points with top 2 getting a bye the first week of playoffs.

I would hate it being completely on record though I guess that follows real NFL more.

Grade this trade:

I'd prefer to get the top part of the deal myself but it's pretty even. It depends on if the team trading away Hockenson has another TE they can start.

Team 1 gets the best player (Chubb) but Team 2 gets three starters.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Keeper, dynasty, PPR, standard scoring?

standard....by projected points, it's pretty dead even
    part of it, too, was eliminating some doubled bye weeks (Chubb and Aaron Jones were on the same team, but have same bye weeks)

I can't catch a ****ing break this year. Now CMC looks like he's going to miss time.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

standard....by projected points, it's pretty dead even
    part of it, too, was eliminating some doubled bye weeks (Chubb and Aaron Jones were on the same team, but have same bye weeks)
    Well I guess the thing is if the rest of the team is good, keeping Chubb is better. If you need stronger parts elsewhere then the second group is better.

Grade this trade:

Is Mark Alexander supposed to be Mark Andrews? If so I'd prefer the top group, especially in a standard league. Andrews and hock are sort of a wash, but I'd slight lean Hick, but probably not enough to tip the scale. Assuming you'd each start both guys, I think the gap between Chubb and Gaskin is larger than the gap between Diggs and Cooks in a standard league.

Who should I play?

Mitchell vs Green Bay
    Gibson vs Buffalo
    Singletary vs Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Who should I play?

Mitchell vs Green Bay
    Gibson vs Buffalo
    Singletary vs Washington
    Mitchell isn't 100% nor likely to get as high a percentage of carries as the other 2 even if healthy
    So, to me, it's which RB is likely to have luck against which badass D
    Myself, I would probably go Gibson...tho tough call, because WA is more likely to fall behind and pass more..

Trade in a standard 10 team league

I receive Kamara

Other team is asking D-Hop or CMC

I may counter with Allen Robinson or Calvin Ridley plus a RB. My other RBs are Kareem Hunt, CEH and Fournette. My other WRs are DJ Chark and C Kirk.

Or should I send him D-Hop for Kamara

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    Trade in a standard 10 team league

I receive Kamara

Other team is asking D-Hop or CMC

I may counter with Allen Robinson or Calvin Ridley plus a RB. My other RBs are Kareem Hunt, CEH and Fournette. My other WRs are DJ Chark and C Kirk.

Or should I send him D-Hop for Kamara

if they want CMC (and it's not a keeper league), he's out for a few weeks, could be longer...

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast