Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast
    You keep Murray without question.
    Offense is beyond stacked and his potential running the balls insane too.
    Sell Brady as high as you can
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

If you're in desperate need of a RB, I'd pick up D'Ernest Johnson for tonight's game. He's lowkey a decent back and thrives in our wide zone scheme.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    If you're in desperate need of a RB, I'd pick up D'Ernest Johnson for tonight's game. He's lowkey a decent back and thrives in our wide zone scheme.
    Pick 3 for me:

Gibson
    Mitchell
    Stevenson
    Booker or Barkley
    D Johnson

I almost have to start Mitchell’s Stevenson, and Johnson since I don’t know the status of Gibson and Booker/Barkley situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

My fantasy season has been a bust. McCaffrey on IR. Hunt on IR. Gronkowski has been out. Sanders hasn't been used. And the icing on the cake, I have had the most points scored against me in the league by a considerable margin. 103 more than the next closest team to be exact and 240 more than the 1st place team.
    Last edited by Jack the Ripper; 10-22-2021 at 04:49 AM.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Maria Sakkari • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

I already did, good results.

But I had to start obj, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    My fantasy season has been a bust. McCaffrey on IR. Hunt on IR. Gronkowski has been out. Sanders hasn't been used. And the icing on the cake, I have had the most points scored against me in the league by a considerable margin. 103 more than the next closest team to be exact and 240 more than the 1st place team.
    I was out on sanders this year. Had him last year and he hit a few long runs that saved alot of weeks but if he doesn't hit those home runs, he just never got all that much work to make him really pop. I'm sure you didn't take him super high. But Cmac being hurt kills that.

Ill admit I got relatively lucky and ended up picking up Patterson in all 3 of my leagues. His positional versatility and seemingly decent floor lately has been so huge.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I already did, good results.

But I had to start obj, awesome.
    Yup I started him too!
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I was out on sanders this year. Had him last year and he hit a few long runs that saved alot of weeks but if he doesn't hit those home runs, he just never got all that much work to make him really pop. I'm sure you didn't take him super high. But Cmac being hurt kills that.

Ill admit I got relatively lucky and ended up picking up Patterson in all 3 of my leagues. His positional versatility and seemingly decent floor lately has been so huge.
    I was actually reluctant to pick CMC, but it's hard to justify not picking him 1st overall. My next choice sadly would've been Henry and I'm kicking myself in hindsight.

Sanders was my 5th round choice and supposed to be my RB2. As a Buffalo fan, I was never that familiar with Sanders. I see the numbers and the potential and think that I have my RB2 locked up.

Man, what a crappy fantasy season.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Good call on Johnson.

If you want a low risk-high reward WR, go for Donovan Peoples-Jones. Stash him. He had a terrific offseason with Baker (seemed dominant) and will likely fill out a bigger role with OBJ gone. He started picking up targets before getting injured, but he just returned to practice. Dude has good hands, nice size, makes big plays, and overall fairly talented.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

If you want a low risk-high reward WR, go for Donovan Peoples-Jones. Stash him. He had a terrific offseason with Baker (seemed dominant) and will likely fill out a bigger role with OBJ gone. He started picking up targets before getting injured, but he just returned to practice. Dude has good hands, nice size, makes big plays, and overall fairly talented.
    I need a WR and when you mentioned Johnson I needed a RB at that time. I will hopefully follow you a second time to glory.

This guys on a roll with his recommendations lol.

Diggs for Waller.
    Whos winning this deal.

I just pulled off a trade for Dalvin Cook and now hes probably gonna be suspended the rest of the year
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I just pulled off a trade for Dalvin Cook and now hes probably gonna be suspended the rest of the year
    Time to snag Alexander Mattison if he's available

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Time to snag Alexander Mattison if he's available

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    had him since cooks health issues earlier in the season... just sucks I could have still had Mattison and the stuff I gave up to get Cook
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2021 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast