Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 730
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,254
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    ack, we just dropped from 14 to 12 teams when one guy dropped and another said he'd drop to make us even...if that changes, I'll let you know.....it's on nfl.com
    Tell him to come back to be 13, then I'll be 14.

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,874
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Tell him to come back to be 13, then I'll be 14.
    well, unfortunately Mr 13 decided he's a definite no this year
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    60,325
    We did an auction draft last night to "reset" the league I've been in since college. $200 budget. Ended up with"
    Starters:
    QB - Kyler Murray
    RB - Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Mark Ingram
    WR - DeAndre Hopkins, Kenny Golladay, Terry McLaurin
    TE - Noah Fant
    D/ST - Steelers
    K - Boswell

    Bench - Kerryon Johnson, DJ Cark Jr, Josh Allen, Tecin Coleman, Tyler Boyd

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, On
    Posts
    34,728
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Here’s how I did our draft pick selection.

    Google bad luck chuck, chiefs fans know him.

    https://v.cameo.com/M9T336YYs9
    Can't see says I have to download some app
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

    Homerism at its finest

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,041
    Top 7 picks today’s draft, best I felt about this league in awhile (2QB and ppr)

    Zeke
    Hopkins
    Evans
    Conner
    Ridley
    Brady
    Miles Sanders (keeper in the 7th)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,302
    10 team, half PPR.

    QB: Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield
    RB: Joe Mixon, D'Andre Swift, David Montgomery
    WR: Allen Robinson II, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Courtland Sutton, Tyler Boyd, Deebo Samuel, Emmanuel Sanders, Mecole Hardman
    TE: George Kittle
    K: Robbie Gould
    DEF: Kansas City

    I intentionally went pass heavy. My hope is to swap out Sanders for a RB since my depth there is weak. Overall, I'm very happy with my team.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    88,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    10 team, half PPR.

    QB: Josh Allen, Baker Mayfield
    RB: Joe Mixon, D'Andre Swift, David Montgomery
    WR: Allen Robinson II, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Courtland Sutton, Tyler Boyd, Deebo Samuel, Emmanuel Sanders, Mecole Hardman
    TE: George Kittle
    K: Robbie Gould
    DEF: Kansas City

    I intentionally went pass heavy. My hope is to swap out Sanders for a RB since my depth there is weak. Overall, I'm very happy with my team.
    What pick did you have?

    That team is kind of gross.

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,302
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What pick did you have?

    That team is kind of gross.
    8th. Mixon, Kittle, Robinson II was my first three. Golladay was going to be the 3rd pick, but he went two ahead of where I took Robinson.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,254
    Juju is going to ball out this year imo. As long as Big Ben stays healthy.

  10. #640
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,302
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Juju is going to ball out this year imo. As long as Big Ben stays healthy.
    Yep, 111 catches two seasons ago with Ben. JuJu is gonna ball.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  11. #641
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,254
    Work League, my only cash league. I won the last 2 years. Here's this year's squad.

    QB: Kyler Murray
    RB: Alvin Kamara
    RB: Aaron Jones
    WR: DJ Moore
    WR: Tyler Boyd
    FLX: Miles Sanders
    FLX: Will Fuller
    K: Younghoe Koo
    DST: Philly

    B: Tarik Cohen
    B: Ronald Jones
    B: Golden Tate
    B: Alexander Mattison
    B: Cole Beasley
    B: Gardner Minshew

    DST I will swap out every week based on matchup. They are always my last pick bc I think drafting one earlier to use all season is an absolute waste. Kicker was my 2nd to last pick.

  12. #642
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Work League, my only cash league. I won the last 2 years. Here's this year's squad.

    QB: Kyler Murray
    RB: Alvin Kamara
    RB: Aaron Jones
    WR: DJ Moore
    WR: Tyler Boyd
    FLX: Miles Sanders
    FLX: Will Fuller
    K: Younghoe Koo
    DST: Philly

    B: Tarik Cohen
    B: Ronald Jones
    B: Golden Tate
    B: Alexander Mattison
    B: Cole Beasley
    B: Gardner Minshew

    DST I will swap out every week based on matchup. They are always my last pick bc I think drafting one earlier to use all season is an absolute waste. Kicker was my 2nd to last pick.
    Looks like a solid squad. My work league draft is tonight.. Ive got the 4th pick in an 8-team PPR(weak, I know but thats all we could find to play) so Im trying to decide if I like Chubb over a guy like Hill/Julio in the 2nd.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  13. #643
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    41,041
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Work League, my only cash league. I won the last 2 years. Here's this year's squad.

    QB: Kyler Murray
    RB: Alvin Kamara
    RB: Aaron Jones
    WR: DJ Moore
    WR: Tyler Boyd
    FLX: Miles Sanders
    FLX: Will Fuller
    K: Younghoe Koo
    DST: Philly

    B: Tarik Cohen
    B: Ronald Jones
    B: Golden Tate
    B: Alexander Mattison
    B: Cole Beasley
    B: Gardner Minshew

    DST I will swap out every week based on matchup. They are always my last pick bc I think drafting one earlier to use all season is an absolute waste. Kicker was my 2nd to last pick.
    I’m in a keeper league in which you keep in the round before you drafted a guy so sometimes I’ll either not draft a kicker/defense (then cut someone before week one) or this year I drafted them in rounds 14 and 15 and then drafted Keryon Johnson and Mike Williams in 16/17 as keeper options.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #644
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,254
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Looks like a solid squad. My work league draft is tonight.. Ive got the 4th pick in an 8-team PPR(weak, I know but thats all we could find to play) so Im trying to decide if I like Chubb over a guy like Hill/Julio in the 2nd.
    Our league is 12 teams. I'd take Hill and Julio over Chubb. Kareem Hunt stealing reps from him would worry me. At pick 4 one of Zeke/Thomas/Cook/Kamara should be available too.

  15. #645
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,793
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Our league is 12 teams. I'd take Hill and Julio over Chubb. Kareem Hunt stealing reps from him would worry me. At pick 4 one of Zeke/Thomas/Cook/Kamara should be available too.
    oh yea for sure, im taking whichever of CMC/Kamara/Barkley/Zeke falls to me at 4, then im looking at Hill/Julio, some mocks have Mixon falling to me in the second, so I guess hes one I need to think about taking over Hill/Julio as well.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •