Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Yeah I didn't even bother putting my sons into hockey because you really need all the expensive coaching if you wanna be really good.

Leafs sign 2016 2nd round pick(31st overall) Yegor Korshkov to a 2 year entry level deal not kicking in until next season. He's signed a PTO for the remainder of this season which will allow him to play with the Marlies during the AHL playoffs.

The Leafs are also rumoured to be the front runner to land 24 year old Russian forward Ilya Mikheyev. He led Avangard Omsk of the KHL with 23 goals and 22 assists.

Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Leafs sign 2016 2nd round pick(31st overall) Yegor Korshkov to a 2 year entry level deal not kicking in until next season. He's signed a PTO for the remainder of this season which will allow him to play with the Marlies during the AHL playoffs.

The Leafs are also rumoured to be the front runner to land 24 year old Russian forward Ilya Mikheyev. He led Avangard Omsk of the KHL with 23 goals and 22 assists.
    I've been curious about this guy since he was drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I've been curious about this guy since he was drafted.
    Same here. Hopefully Hunter hit on that pick because we need guys that preform on inexpensive contracts. Could be a full year in the AHL too.

I would definitely keep him in the A for a year. The playoffs are a great warmup too. Show him how competitive and physical the small ice is and how good the best goalies are over here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234