Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The answer to why Brate is less involved is simple. Chris Godwin.

Evan's and DeSean are going to be out there almost always. OJ is the young, explosive TE quickly becoming elite. Most formations have a RB. Godwin is simply more dynamic and explosive and opens up things.

Brate will have packages, it will likely be determined by opposing defensive strengths/weaknesses. If any of Evans/Jacksom/Godwin/Howard are hurt Brate will see a significant increase. Its depth and options, a good thing.

Lastly Go Bucs. Glad we are 2-0, first place in division, currently hold #1 seed in NFC. Wish we didnt have to argue about our franchise QB vs the backup but it is what it is.

I hope we make the playoffs and make a run. Why not us? Why not now?

Some good news. While Taylor is a good 3rd LB, Beckwith is better.

This 2-0 team will get back our massive 1st rounder Vita Vea, our #1 CB Grimes, our starting Sam LB Beckwith, a good rotational DL in Unrein and our Franchise QB Jameis Winston.

This should/can help us avoid hitting a lull and help our D compliment our potent offense.

Oh and NO barely beat Cleveland, ATL lost its top 2 defenders Neal and Jones plus look sluggish on offense, Carolina looks like worst team, D is not as good as previously and one of worst OLs and WR groups in football. Holla

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Nah still 27-14. Evans just fumbled. Need to put our foot on the gas and finish these guys off.
    Everytime Evans catches the ball, he immediately goes to the ground, leaving yac to be be had, that he just simply never attempts. Today he attempts it and fumbles. I can't see him every trying to run with the ball again now.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I love this team. GMC, JPP Justin Evan's, Kwon, LD were unbelievably today. Our o line and offence in general was spectacular. We have so many weapons that it is actually making Fitz look and play the way he is. 2 and 0 going into Monday night football. Cant wait!
    Justin Evans is getting better every game

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Completely disagree. A healthy, improved OL and the best WR/TE group are making Fitz look good. Monken is clearly doing well. All camp and preseason Winston looked better and sharper than Fitz. Winston threw what 5 TD and 0 INT in like 3 quarters worth during the preseason. You go with this better player, that is Winston.

With our backup we are hot, with our franchise QB we are a contender. Better to make the switch after Winston comes back then wait until Fitz throws 3 picks in the first half against some mediocre defense.
    As long as he plays well next week, they probably keep him in week 4 against Chicago and then bring Winston back after the bye week, rather then throwing him back in after being disconnected for 3 weeks, but that's if Fitz continues to ball.

I agree that Jamie's would be getting these same results. The weapons are insane and the line is majorly imporoved, with the exception on Benenoch. Just imagine if we had a RB. Wonder if Demarco Murray feels like playing?

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Lastly Go Bucs. Glad we are 2-0, first place in division, currently hold #1 seed in NFC. Wish we didnt have to argue about our franchise QB vs the backup but it is what it is.

I hope we make the playoffs and make a run. Why not us? Why not now?

Some good news. While Taylor is a good 3rd LB, Beckwith is better.

This 2-0 team will get back our massive 1st rounder Vita Vea, our #1 CB Grimes, our starting Sam LB Beckwith, a good rotational DL in Unrein and our Franchise QB Jameis Winston.

This should/can help us avoid hitting a lull and help our D compliment our potent offense.

Oh and NO barely beat Cleveland, ATL lost its top 2 defenders Neal and Jones plus look sluggish on offense, Carolina looks like worst team, D is not as good as previously and one of worst OLs and WR groups in football. Holla
    I'm with ya man. Lot to be excited about. I really just think we need to figure out how to run the ball and then just hope for a mostly healthy season and I don't see any reason why we can't be legit this year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12