Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • bears win

9 90.00%
  • seahawks win

1 10.00%

0 0%
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Yeah I think Mitch needed to step up but Nagy was bad....and a play called is especially important for a young QB...and Nagy and Mitch both **** the bed...but I still have confidence they’ll both Turn it Around

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Guessing you've only looked at the screenshot, eh? Either click that tweet or the video link and you'll realize he really wasn't that open. The fact that so many are taking Durkin's screenshot as gospel and not actually watching the play is pretty annoying.

Yeah, you're right. It's pretty annoying.

Lol at this guy getting another job in the league. He wasn't just charged, but pled guilty to insider trading. He's facing jail time next year.

Also, Josh Sitton is out for the season (torn rotator cuff).

Lol at this guy getting another job in the league. He wasn't just charged, but pled guilty to insider trading. He's facing jail time next year.
    Yeah this is crazy to me.

I think Nagy and Trubisky will learn from some of their mistakes last Sunday and lead the Bears to a W on Monday.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    I think Nagy and Trubisky will learn from some of their mistakes last Sunday and lead the Bears to a W on Monday.
    I have to cling to this belief as well. I was a HUGE Nagy fan from the start. He was my first coaching hire in the off season. I think he’s the perfect coach for Mitch and the results will show as the season goes on. That’s the hope. But it’s a work in progress. I think everyone, myself included got too excited after all the off season moves, and especially Mack, but we’re just one game into it. This is a process. And Mitch most likely won’t start to really click until after week 7-8. And Nagy will continue to evolve as a coach. Point being....this won’t be a quick fix. Mitch was raw coming in, got held back last year and this is nagys first HC experience...there will be growing pains

As usual they got away with holding all game too. The good news is, despite the refs, and the bears shooting themselves in the foot over and over again, they should have beat the packers easily in their 1st game in a new offense. I’ll take the positive spin on it. Have to get them back at soldier field though. Must win already, IMO.

Bobby Wagner isn't going to play Monday.

Bears should torch this D. Really no excuse.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    To add to DamnGoat. KJ wright out too as well as Baldwin. That may be 3 of their top 5 players out.

I don't necessarily agree with calling a Week 2 game a must win, but if we can't beat a banged up Seahawks team, that wasn't very talented to begin with, then I will be concerned.

Hard to be overconfident in a team that hasn't won much in 5 years, but still, when you consider the matchups (on both sides) and the injuries piling up for them, there's no excuse for losing Monday night.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 09-15-2018 at 05:00 PM.

I don't necessarily agree with calling a Week 2 game a must win, but if we can't beat a banged up Seahawks team, that wasn't very talented to begin with, then I will be concerned.

Hard to be overconfident in a team that hasn't won much in 5 years, but still, when you consider the matchups (on both sides) and the injuries piling up for them, there's no excuse for losing Monday night.
    I agree. All the hope we had coming into this season followed by that demoralizing loss last week, this needs to be a solid win.

Bobby Wagner isn't going to play Monday.

Bears should torch this D. Really no excuse.
    Yep. If the Bears do not win this game, it's going to be a very long season.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast