Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 754
  1. #736
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I agree.
    Kuzma/Ingram > Tatum/Brown


    Told you bro it was MUCH closer than you thought...

  2. #737
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Well youíre both wrong then.
    The stats say heís a below average NBA player, and thatís being super optimistic and nice.

    He may develop into a better player but heís not good right now.

  3. #738
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Kuzma/Ingram > Tatum/Brown


    Told you bro it was MUCH closer than you thought...
    Kuzma is a solid player. Not as good as Tatum but I do like him. Ingram isnít good. Brown has had a pretty disappointing year and he still has more of a positive impact than Ingram.

  4. #739
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    The stats say heís a below average NBA player, and thatís being super optimistic and nice.

    He may develop into a better player but heís not good right now.
    You keep checking the stats without watching the games.

  5. #740
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Kuzma is a solid player. Not as good as Tatum but I do like him. Ingram isnít good. Brown has had a pretty disappointing year and he still has more of a positive impact than Ingram.
    Roflmao homer much.

    Tatum = Kuzma

    Brown < Ingram

    Lakers duo > Tics duo

    But I donít think itís a landslide like some of the muck beaks were blabbering about in here, itís extremely close and we should both be happy to have some great young talent:

  6. #741
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    98,067
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Roflmao homer much.

    Tatum = Kuzma

    Brown < Ingram

    Lakers duo > Tics duo

    But I donít think itís a landslide like some of the muck beaks were blabbering about in here, itís extremely close and we should both be happy to have some great young talent:
    this is probably the best post in here in all honesty.

  7. #742
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    98,067
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah, I feel ya, any stat that doesnít rank Covington in the top 7 in the league, or show heís better than Embiid or Simmons is pure trash. Yep yep you right👍
    I mean cov would be huge for our team right now keeping us from losing to the hawks but again nobody ever goes by 1 stat over 1 season... cov again is in the top 30 this year in terms of players because he is again a top 3 defensive player of the year before he got and played injured.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-12-2019 at 04:55 AM.

  8. #743
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    98,067
    where is rocco and iknowhoops at after that ingram/kuz performance? I love ingram but this shows just how silly jumping in here after a 1 game performance is esp after how bad they were before that. Tonight Lonzo/Ingram/Kuz looked horrid. Ingram was def the best of that bunch... Just wondering where you guys are?
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 01-12-2019 at 05:07 AM.

  9. #744
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    You keep checking the stats without watching the games.
    Iíve watched plenty of Lakers game this year. The stats go right along with the eye test. Ingram isnít good. Heís an inefficient scorer who doesnít pass well and isnít a playmaker.
    Last edited by ZH721; 01-12-2019 at 11:35 AM.

  10. #745
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Roflmao homer much.

    Tatum = Kuzma

    Brown < Ingram

    Lakers duo > Tics duo

    But I donít think itís a landslide like some of the muck beaks were blabbering about in here, itís extremely close and we should both be happy to have some great young talent:
    Iím a homer because I follow the statistics? You should try it, and maybe youíd understand why the Lakers have gone 3-6 without LeBron in this stretch, with those three wins coming against non-playoff teams.

    Kuzma is a solid player. Not as good as Tatum, but solid. Ingram isnít good. Brown has been very disappointing and he makes more of a positive impact than Ingram. Take off the homer goggles.

  11. #746
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Yea I watch every single game... I know why and what happened in each game and probably why we should be
    5-4 without Lebron but sure you have your opinion, I have mine. Itís ok, no need to get worked up little buddy.

  12. #747
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Iíve watched plenty of Lakers game this year. The stats go right along with the eye test. Ingram isnít good. Heís an inefficient scorer who doesnít pass well and isnít a playmaker.
    Yea, I believe you.

  13. #748
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea I watch every single game... I know why and what happened in each game and probably why we should be
    5-4 without Lebron but sure you have your opinion, I have mine. Itís ok, no need to get worked up little buddy.
    Yes, your opinion.

    I have stats and facts. Next.

  14. #749
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Yea, I believe you.
    You donít have to believe me. Look at his stats.
    Last edited by ZH721; 01-12-2019 at 04:06 PM.

  15. #750
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    40,449
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Yes, your opinion.

    I have stats and facts. Next.


    Iím done with you. Obviously your bias canít appreciate other young up and coming players in the league.

    Youíre right Tatum is the next Superstar and Brown will be in the HOf.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •