Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    We really need to see something out of Pettis through the end of the season. Hes done next to nothing since the TD on a broken play from Jimmy G. That high of a pick, on a WR, while Shanny is making the decisions needs to produce more, which was also one of the reasons I hoped we found a deal for Garcon.

The Pettis pick was puzzling. I don't think they had to move up to grab him. At Washington, I didn't see him as an NFL #1 receiver. I felt Kirk was the better prospect, who was taken three spots after Pettis. But in all fairness, none of the receivers drafted this past year are making much of a splash. The best has been Ridley.

So, how long before Kareem Hunt is a Redskin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    So, how long before Kareem Hunt is a Redskin?

I hear Ray Rice is available too

Cardinals won.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I hear Ray Rice is available too
    I think both situations are different. Idk why this is being called domestic violence when the girl punched him with a closed fist.

Hey all, sorry about the lack of GDT. Rough week.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Hey all, sorry about the lack of GDT. Rough week.
    No worries. It looks like we might close the season 2-14. Either way, bosa is coming to the bay

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    No worries. It looks like we might close the season 2-14. Either way, bosa is coming to the bay
    SF bay or Mandalay.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I think both situations are different. Idk why this is being called domestic violence when the girl punched him with a closed fist.
    I saw the video....

No where near the same as Ray Rice. ... The only thing hurt on that lady is her pride . TMZ made it waaaaay over blown

Also quite surprised Mullens threw for 400 yards against Seattle .
    Saleh needs to be fired
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 12-03-2018 at 06:18 AM.

Hopefully to play and not watch... #injuryprone?
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

They weren't together, there's some mention of a racial slur... this is just an assault case, not a DV case.

She was antagonizing...

We look like we're in good shape for the #1 pick. The only game I could see us winning is the Rams game week 17, if they have nothing to play for. Sean McVay last year didn't play important starters week 17 in a similar situation. The Broncos, Seahawks, and Bears should all beat us.

The Raiders have a real good shot at a win versus the Bengals in 2 weeks. They are without Andy Dalton and AJ Green now. They probably will lose to the Steelers and Broncos. They get the Chiefs in week 17, who should still have something to play for being that they are within a game of the Patriots, Texans, and Chargers right now. A bye or the division could be on the line still in week 17 for the Chiefs.

The Rams hopefully will lose either to the Bears or Eagles in the next 2 weeks. That could force them to play their starters in week 17 if the Saints win out.

The Saints have the Bucs and Steelers at home, and the Panthers twice. If they lose one of those games the Rams will have nothing to play for week 17.
    Would you rather have your local WNBA team win a championship this year, or find 5 dollars on the ground? 🤔

I'll feel much better about us getting that #1 pick if the Raiders, Jets, and Cardinals each win another game. We've seen this movie before...the one where we have the #1 pick in sight and then win a meaningless week 17 game vs the Rams and miss out on the dynamic pass rusher (Myles Garrett).

The only game that I can see the Raiders winning is next week at Cincinnati. The Jets best chance at winning comes this week at Buffalo, but they also have a home game against the Packers week 16, which is probably winnable too (especially if there is bad weather that neutralizes Rodgers). I think that the Cardinals have a decent chance this week against Detroit or next week at Atlanta.

I don't care about the #1 pick, I care about an earned #32 overall pick.

Eagles didn't need to earn a #2 pick to draft Wentz...

To me, a #1 pick tells me Kyle is very good at losing.

Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast