Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by evilemplover View Post
    G performed this year as I expected. Guys who change leagues have some early trouble often because all the pitchers are new to them... not to mention they try to play up to expectations (and in NY, that's WAY up) so they try too hard to give the fans what they expect...

Next year, He'll know how NY is to play for and the pitchers won't all be new... Next year is when I would consider him to be dangerous. Add in Judge being back and Sanchez and now Aaron Boone won't be a rookie no more and that could make a big difference.. if this team was good this year.. next year may be exciting... Add in that Mookie Betts and JDMart will probably come back down to earth and you will probably see fortunes turn over.
    What's the matter with you guys? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Well it ain't over now.

Niedermeyer...Dead, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    What's the matter with you guys? Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Well it ain't over now.

Niedermeyer...Dead, etc.
    “Farts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” — Aldous Huxley
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Usually when guys come to yanks there first year isn’t anything crazy but usually a good year. Kinda like arod in 2004. Next year i see Stanton going 50 and 125
    Hmm, well anything is possible. His BB% has gone down and his strike out % has gone way up. That is not a good sign of someone who's going to hit 50 home runs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12