Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...se-with-ranked

You guys see this thread on the main forum?
    Seems people are starting to believe in Allen and many have him as the top dog drafted in the last 2 drafts.
    I’m honestly surprised. Pleasantly.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...se-with-ranked

You guys see this thread on the main forum?
    Seems people are starting to believe in Allen and many have him as the top dog drafted in the last 2 drafts.
    I’m honestly surprised. Pleasantly.
    I did see it and it's funny to me, because most of those guys ripped on Allen pre-draft and then the pick after it happened. People are so fickle.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I did see it and it's funny to me, because most of those guys ripped on Allen pre-draft and then the pick after it happened. People are so fickle.
    Exactly. The tools are obvious and the accuracy numbers are improving.

Exactly. The tools are obvious and the accuracy numbers are improving.
    My biggest concern with Allen is decision-making. He tries to "Brett Favre it" a little too much, trust his arm a little too much, like we saw with the first interception yesterday. There was nothing there. In those cases, I'd like to see him tuck and run more than he has this year.

My biggest concern with Allen is decision-making. He tries to "Brett Favre it" a little too much, trust his arm a little too much, like we saw with the first interception yesterday. There was nothing there. In those cases, I'd like to see him tuck and run more than he has this year.
    I think he has been trying to run less this year. The big helmet hit is a perfect example of why.
    That’s likely 2 concussions so far in his nfl career.

He can Brett farve it when he has a true #1 WR.

Anyone else frustrated that crazay is playing over the CFL guy?

Zay is bust. Worst catch percentage on the team. His yardage totals this year are 18, 14, 33, 4. Time to move on.

Zay is bust. Worst catch percentage on the team. His yardage totals this year are 18, 14, 33, 4. Time to move on.
    He’s the only player I think you could argue cost us the game against the pats.

I don't understand why he's getting more snaps than Foster.

Can't agree with this. Allen was brutal. Zay wasn't good either, but Allen's decision making was easily the biggest factor in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Can't agree with this. Allen was brutal. Zay wasn't good either, but Allen's decision making was easily the biggest factor in that game.
    I definitely get what you’re saying, but Imo We never lost while Allen was on the field. We still had a shot up until zay missed that catch in the end zone and it went to the pats. Allen never had the chance to lose the game for us.

Can we PLEASE try to trade for Stefon Diggs!!!

I'll take a proven guy like him, over an unknown 2nd rounder (zay) any day.

Plus - we have the cap space to afford him.

I definitely get what you’re saying, but Imo We never lost while Allen was on the field. We still had a shot up until zay missed that catch in the end zone and it went to the pats. Allen never had the chance to lose the game for us.
    I think Zay would've been short. It looks like he would've landed on the 1 yard line and it was 4th down. The defender pushed him out while he was in the air. You can't excuse 3 turnovers, especially in a game this tight.

I've been with you guys in defending Allen this season and even his play to close out last season, but this game was really bad outside of the one drive to open up the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I think Zay would've been short. It looks like he would've landed on the 1 yard line and it was 4th down. The defender pushed him out while he was in the air. You can't excuse 3 turnovers, especially in a game this tight.

I've been with you guys in defending Allen this season and even his play to close out last season, but this game was really bad outside of the one drive to open up the 2nd half.
    That’s how close this game was though. 1 more drive like that at the end of the game and they win it.

That’s how close this game was though. 1 more drive like that at the end of the game and they win it.
    Right, but you can’t say Zay lost it when he likely wouldn’t have even been in if he caught it, while completely disregarding Allen’s play. You take away just one of his interceptions and they’re kicking a FG to tie and then getting the ball back with the opportunity to kick a FG for the win.

I’m not high on Zay and I don’t think he’s very good, but this was definitely on Allen. We can’t just praise him when he’s good and ignore the bad. Games like that are why his doubters will always have a point and why a lot of people weren’t high on him coming out. The decision making is just inexcusable. He needs to get it out of his system ASAP.

For what it’s worth, I’ve been fine with him for the most part this season. I’m hoping it was just one game where he put too much pressure on himself to have to win it. I think he’s flashed enough where we don’t have to panic...yet.

Failure to max protect on the punt block that led to the TD was the difference in the game. Allen's decision making was troublesome at times, but it didn't directly lead to the loss. And if he doesn't leave the game, there's a chance the Bills win the game anyway.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast