Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Failure to max protect on the punt block that led to the TD was the difference in the game. Allen's decision making was troublesome at times, but it didn't directly lead to the loss. And if he doesn't leave the game, there's a chance the Bills win the game anyway.
    That’s my thoughts.

Regardless smood is right in that he doesn’t get a pass for a poor game. I just feel like we still would have had a better chance to win the game if Allen was not concussed.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    That’s my thoughts.

Regardless smood is right in that he doesn’t get a pass for a poor game. I just feel like we still would have had a better chance to win the game if Allen was not concussed.
    Yep, I agree. Allen still has a ways to go and there's a chance that he never develops beyond being a raw skills kind of guy. It's the age old issue of QBs with tremendous gifts. They get by for so long on their physical skill set that they never develop their "feel" for the game. With that said, he still gives the Bills their best chance to win and he's the QB until he proves that there is a better option, and that won't come this year.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Yep, I agree. Allen still has a ways to go and there's a chance that he never develops beyond being a raw skills kind of guy. It's the age old issue of QBs with tremendous gifts. They get by for so long on their physical skill set that they never develop their "feel" for the game. With that said, he still gives the Bills their best chance to win and he's the QB until he proves that there is a better option, and that won't come this year.
    Yeah I think his qbr will be in the mid 80’s this season. It needs to get into the 90’s next season or they should be considering drafting another qb.

As it stands I couldn’t be happier with 4-1.
    It was pretty much our best case scenario going into the season.

Zay Jones has been traded to the Raiders for a 2021 5th round pick.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

He was certainly a bust, but glad they didn't hold onto him stubbornly. Really hope Foster gets healthy and gets some more snaps too as our #4. Rather trade Zay than Foster.

Wondering if we make more trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Smuggler View Post
    He was certainly a bust, but glad they didn't hold onto him stubbornly. Really hope Foster gets healthy and gets some more snaps too as our #4. Rather trade Zay than Foster.

Wondering if we make more trades.
    Don't look at the names taken after him in the draft. It will sting a little.

This front office is committed to winning. They've proven that.

Oh man...you made me look! Juju, Kupp, Golladay, Dede Westrbook.

At least, all those dudes are also better than the 3 top 10 picks of Corey Davis, Mike Williams, John Ross.

At least, all those dudes are also better than the 3 top 10 picks of Corey Davis, Mike Williams, John Ross.
    Yeah it was a weird draft for WR’s.

I really liked Juju in that draft. He seemed safe. High floor kind of guy.

CeeDee Lamb is putting on a clinic today. I've seen him mocked to the Bills a few times in early drafts.

I will always love Fitz, even if he's a Dolphin. One of my favorite Bills of all-time.

CeeDee Lamb is putting on a clinic today. I've seen him mocked to the Bills a few times in early drafts.
    There might be at least 6 WRs taken in the first round this year. It's definitely the strength of this draft.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213