Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1160
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    Bears lose... and again MACK not a single stat sheet.... Dude got paid and became a scrub
    To be fair, he got paid before last season and he went on to win DPOY last year with a historical season but yeah, this year heís been average at best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    To be fair, he got paid before last season and he went on to win DPOY last year with a historical season but yeah, this year heís been average at best.

People underestimating how good a DC they lost to Denver.

Honest question here... what do you think Mack thinks about the trade? Do you think he regrets not being more flexible in his demands? Or is he happy cashing in on the bears? They obviously are having issues and weíre on the right track- especially as a destination next year.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

I watched bits and pieces of that game.... Mack looks like he has given up. His biggest upside was that he never gave up on a play. He is either hurt or lazy.
    Dogdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    I watched bits and pieces of that game.... Mack looks like he has given up. His biggest upside was that he never gave up on a play. He is either hurt or lazy.
    He went from Cali weather to Chicago id be depressed by that alone LOL

I enjoy viewing all the Bears fans crying in their forum. They also seem to be unaware that the whole issue with Mack is, not necessarily what players we got for him..... but the fact that we saved 20m in cap space to boost our offensive line (Brown, Incognito) as well as buy some other pieces. Plus yes our rookies are outperforming him too.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    I enjoy viewing all the Bears fans crying in their forum. They also seem to be unaware that the whole issue with Mack is, not necessarily what players we got for him..... but the fact that we saved 20m in cap space to boost our offensive line (Brown, Incognito) as well as buy some other pieces. Plus yes our rookies are outperforming him too.
    If I was a Bears fan id be far more pissed about my GM who traded up to take QB with absolutely no evidence the guy was going to be any good when both Watson and Maholmes were slam dunks. Blows my mind to this day, even at the time it was unbelievable. Ive never heard one decent explanation for that selection other than they wanted the best white guy...SHOCKING PICK

2020 salary cap numbers right now have the Raiders at $71.6m available and the Bears at 13.75m available

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    If I was a Bears fan id be far more pissed about my GM who traded up to take QB with absolutely no evidence the guy was going to be any good when both Watson and Maholmes were slam dunks. Blows my mind to this day, even at the time it was unbelievable. Ive never heard one decent explanation for that selection other than they wanted the best white guy...SHOCKING PICK
    Qb has always been the bears curse. I mean their best QB in franchise history was either McMahon or Cutler lol

Also the bears remaining schedule: Giants - Lions - Cowboys - Packers - Chiefs - Vikings.

I could see them losing 5 of 6 and we would deff have a top10 pick then

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Qb has always been the bears curse. I mean their best QB in franchise history was either McMahon or Cutler lol
    Sid Luckman was by far the best. Too bad he played 70 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Really?

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Really?
    Iím being controversial Wolfe. All pre draft evaluations had to reflect Mitch was a 1 year starter with huge limitations. Whereas Watson and Maholmes were clearly better. Head scratcher

I still donít think itís ever good to wrap up that much money into a single player

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I still donít think itís ever good to wrap up that much money into a single player
    Russell Wilson to me is the exception at the moment. He literally can play with no OL and back up Receivers. Rogers in the past was worth it.

But I think you are right when it comes to 99.9% of players. Its a team game.

Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ... 276775767778 LastLast