Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Look who else the Rams have....To explain as some have numerous times, it would have been difficult to pay out 2 multimillion contracts. Especially to a defensive player who was in NO WAY gonna take us to a superbowl. Need to let it go and move on.
    Miller took the broncos to the super bowl . Won them the game along with his defense. Your the expert tho rite? So only pay 100 million+ to players that will take us to the the super bowl ? The day Carr takes us to the Super Bowl pigs will fly. You donít know anything about the cap yet your tryna act like an expert. Ok buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Bears are undefeated without Mack and just over .500 when he plays (4-3)
    So Mack is the issue. Your right they need to bench his ***!! Lol oh brother!

Not the issue, just super over rated in your usual dramatic postings

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Miller took the broncos to the super bowl . Won them the game along with his defense. Your the expert tho rite? So only pay 100 million+ to players that will take us to the the super bowl ? The day Carr takes us to the Super Bowl pigs will fly. You donít know anything about the cap yet your tryna act like an expert. Ok buddy!
    At least I can move on, you should too, might feel better about yourself and life.

How do you know how he feels about himself and his life?

Because heís passionate about something utterly out of his control and he vents about it?

-Stork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    How do you know how he feels about himself and his life?

Because heís passionate about something utterly out of his control and he vents about it?

-Stork

Some people don't know when to move on

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    I never claimed to be an expert on cap, and I never claimed Carr would take us to the super bowl, In 2017 the Raiders obviously thought from Carr's 2016 performance that he would be a promising player, they may have guess wrong. Mack would have not made us any better. Obviously you're not reading some of the logical posts. That's ok we miss things from time to time.

Some people don't know when to move on
    And you feel youíre qualified to be the arbiter of when that time is?

-Stork

"Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Nope, does any of us

Nope, does any of us
    Youíre one of the ones telling other folks how they should act and feel.

You tell me.

-Stork

-tippa irie

[QUOTE=themadstork;32674996]Youíre one of the ones telling other folks how they should act and feel.

You tell me.

-Stork

I'm guity of that, it's not the first, and won't be the last.

Von Miller took the Broncos to the superbowl?

I am sure Peyton Manning had nothing to do with it as one of (if not the) greatest quarterback to every step onto an NFL field. He also was one of the best offensive coordinators and play callers in the league.

I do not argue with you RaiderFan on Carr though, he gets harder and harder to watch every week.

Manning was putrid that year. The D won them that ring...they won despite Manning.

-Stork

-tippa irie

The game is changing.... Like it or not. If you want to evolve with it, invest enough on defense to be a bend not break type. Then put every penny into your offense.

The Bears defense only is dominate against offensively challenged offenses. Their defense looks solid against the Bills, Jets, Lions, Lions, and Cardinals.

I would have loved to see Mack play 15-20 years ago. He may have been a legend.
    Dogdaddy

To add to your point dogdaddy,

The bills had the number 1 total defense in the NFL last week I believe.

They are a top 10 draft pick team.

Overall we still need to improve our defense. We need edge help (our contain is atrocious right now) and we need LB,LB,MLB,S

The free agency pool is stacked fortunately. We may not get tier 1 free agents but we should find competent starters. I have no doubts that we will sign a FA Edge, and Safety

A good draft this year and we can get rebuilt and turned back around quickly. There are some stud prospects at LB and on the edges that we will have 1st or 2nd selection from. That still leaves us with a ton of money to add offensive line depth and potentially shop for a RB/WR

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast