Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Raiders Agree to Trade Mack to the Bears

Iím cannot believe this honestly. Gruden took a dump on this whole situation man. How can you trade Mack? Dude is a HOF in the making. Someone tell me this is a nightmare because I donít understand how a franchise can be so stupid and trade a beast of a player.

RAIDER NATION

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Iím cannot believe this honestly. Gruden took a dump on this whole situation man. How can you trade Mack? Dude is a HOF in the making. Someone tell me this is a nightmare because I donít understand how a franchise can be so stupid and trade a beast of a player.
    I agree. Almost as bad as letting Marcus Allen leave. He is in his prime. I'm shocked if this is true

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...akland-raiders
    Pretty sure we have to be getting Roquan Smith, but we're needing at least a 1st and a 2nd - good thing he's being traded out the division. This won't be good, wonder how bad we got beat.

My man Ike got a bad rap

Sorry you canít tie up 23mil with one defensive player with our current make up

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Sorry you canít tie up 23mil with one defensive player with our current make up
    With all due respect man cut it out. The cap increases every year especially with salaries rising. If anyone is worth 20+ Mill on this team itís Mack. Now that heís not a raider your going to say he sucks. Dude is a beast this is a dumb move. By next year we will
    Look at Mackís contract as a bargain. Look st Carr . His not even top 5 anymore

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet

The

#Bears

have permission to negotiate a deal with star Khalil Mack, and that has been ongoing since last night. They are the one team willing to go where the

#Raiders

needed them to go. This is happening.

lmao. Knowing how stupid Reggie is at trading, I won't be surprise if it's for like a 2021 first round pick and a 3rd next year.

Guys if itís 2 firsts and Roquan Smith are you still complaining? So happy

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    who is reporting that? Reggie will settle for a 3rd and 4th round. He loves taking it up the *** in trades.

Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    who is reporting that? Reggie will settle for a 3rd and 4th round. He loves taking it up the *** in trades.
    Let's end the facade this is not Reggie anymore - this is Gruden. Like it or not. If we get screwed it's Gruden.

My man Ike got a bad rap

I think this is Gruden putting his stamp on this team. He's gonna show everyone who's dick is the biggest. But I will reserve judgement until we know the trade. 2 firsts with Roquan would be very good for the Raiders, but that's 3 - 1sts. That would truly be a kings ransom

My man Ike got a bad rap

Get real. it's not going to be Smith and doubt either of those 2 first round picks will be anywhere near as good as Mack

Well it seems that the Raiders have established a pass rush without Khalil Mack. This is why they moved Irvin to defensive end. They knew that they were not gonna be able to pay Mack. Between the three rookies Hurst, Hall, and Key and the emergence of Calhoun this defense has taken a big step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Well it seems that the Raiders have established a pass rush without Khalil Mack. This is why they moved Irvin to defensive end. They knew that they were not gonna be able to pay Mack. Between the three rookies Hurst, Hall, and Key and the emergence of Calhoun this defense has taken a big step forward.
    In preseason, no one of these guys have done a thing in a meaningful game that counts

Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    In preseason, no one of these guys have done a thing in a meaningful game that counts
    This x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast