Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1160
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Novato,CA
    Posts
    3,898

    Raiders Agree to Trade Mack to the Bears

    Iím cannot believe this honestly. Gruden took a dump on this whole situation man. How can you trade Mack? Dude is a HOF in the making. Someone tell me this is a nightmare because I donít understand how a franchise can be so stupid and trade a beast of a player.

    RAIDER NATION

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    Iím cannot believe this honestly. Gruden took a dump on this whole situation man. How can you trade Mack? Dude is a HOF in the making. Someone tell me this is a nightmare because I donít understand how a franchise can be so stupid and trade a beast of a player.
    I agree. Almost as bad as letting Marcus Allen leave. He is in his prime. I'm shocked if this is true

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,598
    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...akland-raiders
    Pretty sure we have to be getting Roquan Smith, but we're needing at least a 1st and a 2nd - good thing he's being traded out the division. This won't be good, wonder how bad we got beat.


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    anywhere USA
    Posts
    3,918
    Sorry you canít tie up 23mil with one defensive player with our current make up

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Ian Rapoport

    @RapSheet

    The

    #Bears

    have permission to negotiate a deal with star Khalil Mack, and that has been ongoing since last night. They are the one team willing to go where the

    #Raiders

    needed them to go. This is happening.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,934
    lmao. Knowing how stupid Reggie is at trading, I won't be surprise if it's for like a 2021 first round pick and a 3rd next year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    6,823
    Guys if itís 2 firsts and Roquan Smith are you still complaining? So happy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    6,863
    Well it seems that the Raiders have established a pass rush without Khalil Mack. This is why they moved Irvin to defensive end. They knew that they were not gonna be able to pay Mack. Between the three rookies Hurst, Hall, and Key and the emergence of Calhoun this defense has taken a big step forward.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Guys if itís 2 firsts and Roquan Smith are you still complaining? So happy
    who is reporting that? Reggie will settle for a 3rd and 4th round. He loves taking it up the *** in trades.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,223
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Well it seems that the Raiders have established a pass rush without Khalil Mack. This is why they moved Irvin to defensive end. They knew that they were not gonna be able to pay Mack. Between the three rookies Hurst, Hall, and Key and the emergence of Calhoun this defense has taken a big step forward.
    In preseason, no one of these guys have done a thing in a meaningful game that counts

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Guys if itís 2 firsts and Roquan Smith are you still complaining? So happy
    I think this is Gruden putting his stamp on this team. He's gonna show everyone who's dick is the biggest. But I will reserve judgement until we know the trade. 2 firsts with Roquan would be very good for the Raiders, but that's 3 - 1sts. That would truly be a kings ransom


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    6,598
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    who is reporting that? Reggie will settle for a 3rd and 4th round. He loves taking it up the *** in trades.
    Let's end the facade this is not Reggie anymore - this is Gruden. Like it or not. If we get screwed it's Gruden.


    My man Ike got a bad rap

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    I think this is Gruden putting his stamp on this team. He's gonna show everyone who's dick is the biggest. But I will reserve judgement until we know the trade. 2 firsts with Roquan would be very good for the Raiders, but that's 3 - 1sts. That would truly be a kings ransom
    Reports are def 2 firsts and a player. We wanted a LB so Roquan makes sense to me as theyíve found him challenging. But Iíd be happy with a few of their D players. We can draft two OTs in next years bumper tackle draft if necessary

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    6,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    Let's end the facade this is not Reggie anymore - this is Gruden. Like it or not. If we get screwed it's Gruden.
    Reggies merely counting beans in background these days

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    6,823
    Sptrac already moved Macks cap to bears giving them only $10m to pay him if they move Smith to us it frees up $9 which we can now afford

    And we still have money to pay another good cb or safety

Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •