Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV775 View Post
    Why am I seeing multiple mock drafts that have the niners selecting Williams from Bama now? Have we soured on Allen?
    Honestly I think a lot of the mocks just change it up to create interest. An educated football individual could probably have picked the top ten barring trades weeks ago and for the most part it would stay the same. However I do agree that Williams would be best choice after Bosa. Him along with Buckner would be ruthless up the middle then we sign 1 or 2 DE's in free agency.
    Vancouver Canucks
    Toronto Blue Jays
    San Francisco 49's

Because people are idiots who do those mocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Trade back for more picks. Preferably mid 1st and a 4th and 6th.

1st- G.Williams(DB)
    2nd- A.Nelson(DE)
    3rd- G.Jennings(WR)
    4th- D.Long(OLB/ILB)
    5th- T.Wesco(TE/FB)
    6th- Y.Cajuste(OT/G)
    7th- T.Brady(WR)

Whoever after the 5th rd. I just chose some wvu players that would be great fits though I know we wouldn't choose 4. Lol..2 could be possible. Preferably 3 in G.Jennings, D.Long and T.Wesco who all three are sleepers. I believe we will get solid free agents. Hopefully we get A.Brown(Wr), E.Thomas(FS), E.Ansah or Fowler).

QB- J.Garoppolo/ N.Mullens/ C.Beatherd
    RB- J. McKinnon/ M.Breida/ J.Wilson
    FB- K.Juszcyck
    TE- G.Kittle/ FA/ T.Wesco(Sleeper)
    WR- A.Brown/ K.Bourne
    WR- M.Goodwin/ G.Jennings
    Slot- D.Pettis/ T.Taylor/ R.James

LT- J.Staley/ (FA)
    LG- Y.Cajuste/ M.Person
    C- W.Richburg/ (FA)
    RG- L.Tomlinson/ M.Person
    RT- M.McGlinchey/ (FA)

LE- S.Thomas/ C.Marsh
    DT- D.Buckner/ D.Jones
    DT- A.Armstead/ (FA)
    RE- E.Ansah/ A.Nelson

MLB- F.Warner/ (FA)
    SLB- E.Lee/ (FA)
    WLB- D.Long/ (FA)

CB- R.Sherman/ A.Witherspoon
    CB- G.Williams/ T.Moore
    CB- D.Reed/ K.Williams
    FS- E.Thomas/ A.Colbert
    SS- J.Tartt/ (FA)

K- R.Gould
    P- (FA)

KR- K.James/ T.Taylor
    PR- T.Taylor

The offense would be fantastic if we get A.brown. Also the sleepers would be G.Jennings(Wr) and T.Wesco(TE/FB). Jennings is a versatile wr who can play inside and outside. T.Wesco is very versatile and is a great blocker as well as a great route runner. He is physically gifted. Y.Cajuste can be coached up and possibly be moved to Guard until Staley is gone. D.Long can play inside and outside LB but since we have Warner inside I believe he'd be a great addition at the WLB. The difference in this defense would be getting the secondary before edge rusher. G.Williams fits the mold perfectly. If we can add E.Thomas we could be superbowl contenders barring injuries. Please no major injuries..lol.
    Last edited by LoveCaliFan; 02-06-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Most of the mocks that I see have the Niners taking either Bosa or Allen, depending on who goes first overall. I'd be happy with either one of those and don't feel the need to trade down. Stand pat and choose whichever one of those two that are available and this defense becomes better.

We should trade back. Can easily get an edge rusher that is already proven in Free agency. As well as draft a sleeper from 3rd to 5th rd imo. We need another corner.

Trade 3rd, 4th for P.Peterson

Trade A.Armstead for 4th rd pick.

Trade 1st rd pick for A.Brown, 4th rd pick

2nd- A.Nelson(DE)
    4th- G.Jennings(WR)
    4th- D.Long(OLB/ILB)
    5th- Y.Cajuste(OT/G)
    7th- whoever..lol

Hopefully we can get E.Ansah or a solid edge rusher and possibly k.j Wright and E.thomas.

Qb- Garoppolo/ Mullens/ Beatherd
    Rb- McKinnon/ Breida/ Wilson
    Fb- Juszcyck
    Wr1- Brown/ K.Bourne
    Wr2- Goodwin/ G.Jennings
    Slot- Pettis/ T.Taylor/ R.James
    Te- Kittle/ Wesco/ (FA)

Lt- Staley/ (FA)
    Lg- Cajuste/ Person
    C- Richburg/ (FA)
    Rg- Tomlinson/ Person
    Rt- McGlinchey/ (FA)

Le- Thomas/ Marsh
    Dt- Jones/ (FA)
    Dt- Buckner/ (FA)
    Re- Ansah/ A.Nelson

Mlb- Warner/ (Fa)
    Slb- Wright/ Lee
    Wlb- D.long/ (FA)

Cb- R.Sherman/ A.Witherspoon
    Cb- P.Peterson/ T.Moore
    Slot- D.Reed/ K.Williams
    Fs- E.Thomas/ A.Colbert
    Ss- J.Tartt/ (FA)

K- Gould
    P- (FA)

Kr- R.James/ T.taylor
    Pr- R.James

We could easily get some young Free agents to fill out the team.

Yeah, that fell apart at a 1st for Brown. No team should give them a 1st to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Yeah, that fell apart at a 1st for Brown. No team should give them a 1st to get him.
    Well I agree. But imo he would be worth it for about 3 years. But yeah I'd at least give up a 2nd rd pick.

We should try and get P.Peterson(CB) in a trade and E.Thomas(FS) in free agency. They should be the first 2 moves.

I doubt Arizona does business with us

Imo i believe Arizona would do business for a 3rd rd. Maybe throw in a future 3rd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    I doubt Arizona does business with us

Why is that?
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    I donít think WR is as big of a need as most. If anything Iíd say another LB to play alongside Warner would be the next target at 2. I just really like Risner especially after he shut Sweat down at the senior bowl.

I agree SF needs a LB, but the 49ers in 2018 had the worst production from WR's of any team in football. From a statistical production standpoint, the 49ers boast the worst WR corps in football.
    LA Kings : Kovalchuk
    LA Lakers: Lebron James
    SF 49ers: Jimmy G
    SF Giants: ????

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    I agree SF needs a LB, but the 49ers in 2018 had the worst production from WR's of any team in football. From a statistical production standpoint, the 49ers boast the worst WR corps in football.
    They also were without their starting QB for most of the year and had their #1 and #2 WRs going into the year missed a combined 16 games. The #3 WR going into the year was coming off of back surgery. The 2nd round rookie missed 7 games. Considering the injuries, looking at the stats from the one year is really not a good way to evaluate the WR group. We need to replace Garcon with a better option, but it's a solid group otherwise. Dante Pettis had a promising rookie campaign when he was healthy. He led all rookies in yards per reception and was 4th among rookies at QB rating when he's tageted (QBs who targeted him had a 125.7 QB rating when targeting him). Goodwin had a very solid 2017 season and it's understandable when his head wasn't in the game last year losing his twin sons the year after losing a different son. I expect this group to play well if they cut Garcon and can add a solid WR to the group in his place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    They also were without their starting QB for most of the year and had their #1 and #2 WRs going into the year missed a combined 16 games. The #3 WR going into the year was coming off of back surgery. The 2nd round rookie missed 7 games. Considering the injuries, looking at the stats from the one year is really not a good way to evaluate the WR group. We need to replace Garcon with a better option, but it's a solid group otherwise. Dante Pettis had a promising rookie campaign when he was healthy. He led all rookies in yards per reception and was 4th among rookies at QB rating when he's tageted (QBs who targeted him had a 125.7 QB rating when targeting him). Goodwin had a very solid 2017 season and it's understandable when his head wasn't in the game last year losing his twin sons the year after losing a different son. I expect this group to play well if they cut Garcon and can add a solid WR to the group in his place.
    If we were to get Antonio Brown, I would be willing to put out there that we would be top 10 in passing next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    If we were to get Antonio Brown, I would be willing to put out there that we would be top 10 in passing next year.
    I've moved to the point of not wanting him. He's a train wreck.