Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Could have been. Been working 60 hour weeks for the holidays, so brains a bit fried.

Give me Mathieu, Clay Mathews, and Jason Verrett in FA, and draft Bosa in the 1st, Deebo Samuel in the 2nd, and Devin Bush in the 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Give me Mathieu, Clay Mathews, and Jason Verrett in FA, and draft Bosa in the 1st, Deebo Samuel in the 2nd, and Devin Bush in the 3rd
    Clay Matthews hasn't been good in years. I'd rather stick with Cassius Marsh than overpay Clay Matthews because of his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Clay Matthews hasn't been good in years. I'd rather stick with Cassius Marsh than overpay Clay Matthews because of his name.
    Clay Mathews still gets pressure, even if his sack numbers aren’t great. He’s not getting paid a whole lot, and if he is I wouldn’t consider him. I think he’d do well in a complimentary role at SAM/nickel DE on a short deal.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Clay Mathews still gets pressure, even if his sack numbers aren’t great. He’s not getting paid a whole lot, and if he is I wouldn’t consider him. I think he’d do well in a complimentary role at SAM/nickel DE on a short deal.
    My buddy is a huge Packers fan and he's been complaining about Clay Matthews for a few years now.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122