Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Damn that's awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Goodwin.... Thats incredibly sad.

These are the guys I like in the draft..

1st round (#2) - Josh Allen, DE Kentucky
    2nd round - Trayvon Mullen, CB Clemson
    3rd round - Anfernee Jennings, OLB Alabama
    4th round - David Sills, WR West Virginia

Mock Offseason:

Re-sign: Robbie Gould, Bradley Pinion, Elijah Lee (ERFA), Mike Person (one-year cheap deal), and Raheem Mostert

Release: Pierre Garcon, Malcolm Smith, Garry Gilliam, Earl Mitchell, Cassius Marsh, and Brock Coyle

Free Agent Additions: Earl Thomas (FS), Ezekiel Ansah (DE), Tyrell Williams (WR)

Draft:
    1) Josh Allen DE/OLB Kentucky
    2) Kelvin Harmon WR NC State
    3) Tre Lamar, LB Clemson

Im not as high on Fowler as most. Hes young and has potential but I think hell be overpaid. If you can get him for 10M/YR Id take him but I can see him getting 15 easily. I think Id rather have Brandon Graham, where you know exactly what youre getting, hed be a great compliment to whoever well likely take first, and he can be a leader for a very young position group. Earl Thomas would be my number one priority in FA followed by Graham. Saffold is a monster as well, if Shanny wants to invest even more money/assets into the OL, though re-signing Person to compete with Garnett and a draft pick seems much more likely.

Jason Verrett and Kwon Alexander are two guys coming off of serious injuries that we should take a flier on. Verrett has been injury plagued and is under sized but is familiar with our scheme and has played well when healthy. Alexander is an ideal modern day LB and a pro bowl player whos still young. Hed be an ideal fit next to Warner, and Lee showed he could fill in to start the year if Kwon isnt quite ready.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546