Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    If you draft Kyler you need an almost exclusive shotgun based offense. You don't want him looking for throw lanes or reading defenses while taking a drop back under center. So Not sure a true WCO would be ideal for him.
    Not a true WC system. Reid, Nagy, Patterson all considered west coast philosophies that incorporates the spread.

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Do you think he drops out of the 1st round with the threat of playing baseball?
    If he is about playing and money. Hell no. No guarantee he makes it to the league in the MLB. He may be a starter on day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    How is Murray like Brock?
    My guess is leaving us for money else where is what he is talking about.

Taking murray would be a massive gamble. Taking a guy in the top 3 rounds, who has yet to commit to football is not ideal for our situation.

Imagine we cant get lock, take murray at 10 or another option would be grab D. White and jump back in and snag murray. And a year or 2 down the road he decides his heart isnt in football. Bad idea imo.

If Lock is the guy, go get him. Im not sure im comfortable jumping up to 4-3-2-1 for him but 5-10 id be fine with especially with our staff fully buying into him. Curious as who scangarello and the new QB coach we got is looking at!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The Denver Broncos appear to be 'locked' in on quarterback with the first round in the upcoming NFL Draft, but things are never so simple. There is a possibility that things don't go according to plan and the Broncos end up going best player available 'BPA' with their first round pick. But who could be that BPA?

I dive in to my top ten non-quarterback prospects as we sit 77 days out from the 2019 NFL Draft. (Also just a good primer for some of the better prospects in the upcoming NFL Draft).

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...-10-128801844/

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Taking murray would be a massive gamble. Taking a guy in the top 3 rounds, who has yet to commit to football is not ideal for our situation.

Imagine we cant get lock, take murray at 10 or another option would be grab D. White and jump back in and snag murray. And a year or 2 down the road he decides his heart isnt in football. Bad idea imo.

If Lock is the guy, go get him. Im not sure im comfortable jumping up to 4-3-2-1 for him but 5-10 id be fine with especially with our staff fully buying into him. Curious as who scangarello and the new QB coach we got is looking at!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Murray would go back to baseball if he was a flop. More money guaranteed in football being a QB unless he becomes an elite baseball player which takes longer to get to the bigs.

But his measurements are going to determine where he goes. He is the most dynamic QB in the draft, has stats comparable to Baker.

Taking BPA isnít a terrible idea unless your QB can be grabbed by trading up a few spots.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345