Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Jamie Collins still out there too.. probably not in our price range but worth noting.

I loved what we did in the draft outside the last pick. I liked the move to bring back Watson as well, he was an ace on Special Teams. If it turns out a year from now that we've nailed 2 drafts in a row, we'll really be set up again like we were in 2012-15 with a young nucleus of talent.
    What is up with that?
    How come we had years of mediocre drafts and now it appears we have had two very good drafts in a row?
    What changed?
    And, like one of you said, it can't be Kubiak because he wasn't around this year.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by dbronco View Post
    What is up with that?
    How come we had years of mediocre drafts and now it appears we have had two very good drafts in a row?
    What changed?
    And, like one of you said, it can't be Kubiak because he wasn't around this year.
    You would like to think he learned from past mistakes and became a better drafter, I mean that would be the ideal answer. I think the size, weight, speed aspect was where he was getting burned the most, he was searching for prototypes in a lot of positions. Either Kubiak teaching him otherwise or someone in the front office getting through to him is the only answer i can think of.

So the answer is actually as simple as it gets...but makes complete sense.

"Teams that consistently draft well....work the hardest."

As in they do their due diligence, their scouts outwork other teams scouts....they know the person before they draft them.

Elway has had a knack for the mid to late rounders...but the top side he has had some issues...looks like he's hitting his groove.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    From an outsiders view, it must have been a horrible series for them. Poor shooting overall.

But, I'm proud of those Baby Nuggets. It wasn't a good Spurs team...not what we are used to...but you knew they would get a hell of a challenge...because Pop is just that good.

Everything is a growing experience with that team. Coach Malone included. I'm just so glad they didn't waste their superb season with a first round exit.

So, so excited with the direction that squad is going.
    Utah and San Antonio were the two teams I didn't want to face in the first round. Even though the Spurs are in a down year, they're still an incredibly tough matchup for the Nuggets because they still put in effort on defense and they don't commit fouls. We pulled through and Malone made the moves he needed to make... This team is going to be too much fun to watch as they grow up lol

I was able to head to Missouriís Pro Day back in March to watch quarterback Drew Lock. After a solid throwing session, showing of his arm talent, athleticism, and ability to make plays on the move, I caught up with Lockís quarterback coach and guru, Jordan Palmer.

From character, to arm talent, to scheme fit, Palmer talks about what Lock will bring to the Denver Broncos.

https://247sports.com/nfl/denver-bro...ned-131704609/

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Utah and San Antonio were the two teams I didn't want to face in the first round. Even though the Spurs are in a down year, they're still an incredibly tough matchup for the Nuggets because they still put in effort on defense and they don't commit fouls. We pulled through and Malone made the moves he needed to make... This team is going to be too much fun to watch as they grow up lol
    The Nuggets wonít be as big as the Broncos but they are so ever close to taking over the west, starting next year depending on Durant alone.

They will never surpass the Broncos. The Broncos are always going to be the heart and soul of Denver.....but that doesn't mean they won't get the proper love in the near future. The Nuggets are everything that is right with the NBA and honestly have restored my love for it.

If Micheal Porter Jr. is anything that they expect him to be....we pretty much are on the level of GS/Houston.

Just kind of funny to see the Broncos like "we got to catch up to the Avs/Nuggets....cause we're the franchise that is slacking right now..."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112