Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    holy crap was Josh Rosen terrible last year. Not saying its his fault or anything, but wow. I figured it would probably take the 10th pick to get him, but with how bad he was last year it might not.
    If we end up with Rosen, it will take me a while to warm up to him. I've always felt he is kind of petulant like Jay Cutler.

Will Grier had an absolutely brutal showing. I know itís just the combine but his out route ball placements are brutal. He is a guy that is going to have to kill his pro day. He was a second day guy but honestly think he is a 3rd day guy at the moment.

Lock did great man. Everything short or intermediate placed it as good as anyone outside of Haskins. Deep balls he showed he has arm strength. His interviews, he just has that confidence and charisma. Hate to say it but his personality is like Rivers.

Jackson looked solid. Talks about his delivery and his inconsistency, and the ball just didnít seem to fire out of his hand.

Real talk Browning is just a shorter Daniel Jones, change my opinion. Also Jones is not a guy I want leading a storied franchise based off his interview. Tons of pressure here playing the QB spot and I think the interview is bigger than what most think.

Haskins
    Lock
    Browning/Jones
    Jackson
    Finley
    Grier
    Mcsorley

This QB class is weak, and if it only takes a 3rd round pick for Rosen, it's a no brainer. I would rather give up my 3rd rounder for a QB with NFL experience than any one of the QB's in this draft. Then we can draft Devin White with the first pick.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Will Grier had an absolutely brutal showing. I know itís just the combine but his out route ball placements are brutal. He is a guy that is going to have to kill his pro day. He was a second day guy but honestly think he is a 3rd day guy at the moment.

Lock did great man. Everything short or intermediate placed it as good as anyone outside of Haskins. Deep balls he showed he has arm strength. His interviews, he just has that confidence and charisma. Hate to say it but his personality is like Rivers.

Jackson looked solid. Talks about his delivery and his inconsistency, and the ball just didnít seem to fire out of his hand.

Real talk Browning is just a shorter Daniel Jones, change my opinion. Also Jones is not a guy I want leading a storied franchise based off his interview. Tons of pressure here playing the QB spot and I think the interview is bigger than what most think.

Haskins
    Lock
    Browning/Jones
    Jackson
    Finley
    Grier
    Mcsorley
    Stidham also really impressed me

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Stidham also really impressed me
    I knew I forgot someone

Quote Originally Posted by venom518 View Post
    This QB class is weak, and if it only takes a 3rd round pick for Rosen, it's a no brainer. I would rather give up my 3rd rounder for a QB with NFL experience than any one of the QB's in this draft. Then we can draft Devin White with the first pick.
    I would love Devin White - he could really help this team a lot.

But, I feel the same this year as I did last year - we need more high-talent guys on rookie contracts. I hope the Broncos trade back and somehow get two first round picks (or 1+1 early 2nd round).
    Of course, we still have to pick the right guys, but I don't see any other way out of our dilemma other than hitting on the draft picks and getting more guys in the 1st and 2nd round.....or somehow picking guys later in the draft that are the next guys like Andy Janovich, Danny Trevathan, Will Parks, Matt Paradis, Malik Jackson, Phillip Lindsay, Chris Harris Jr, Elvis Dumervil, etc........................
    Last edited by dbronco; 03-11-2019 at 10:45 AM.

If the Raiders fail to land Kyler Murray, they may take Drew Lock at 4.

NFL Perception vs Media Perception are very far apart on the Missouri Prospect, similar to Josh Allen last season. Drew Lock is really liked by many in league. Upside arm, athletic, and a very likeable kid. Interviews apparently went well with everyone he met with at the Combine.

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Man this board has sloweddd down.

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Man this board has sloweddd down.
    Well, A: it's PSD and B: there is absolutely nothing going on in the football world.

Here in about two weeks, I think you'll get your traction.

just waiting for the draft. I don't watch college enough to have any kind of real opinion on anyone. only youtube clips I have watched were of Devin White and wow is he fast, but wow is he a HORRIBLE tackler.

I want Lock round 1 and I want him at pick 10. Seems like there's a real possibility that he's there at pick 10 unless a team jumps us.

Then I'd LOVE to see Risner slide a little bit and us trade up for him at the end of the first or early in the second. Plug him in at Center immediately and move McGovern back to Guard.

If that all happens, I don't even care what we do with the rest of the draft... It would be A+ for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I want Lock round 1 and I want him at pick 10. Seems like there's a real possibility that he's there at pick 10 unless a team jumps us.

Then I'd LOVE to see Risner slide a little bit and us trade up for him at the end of the first or early in the second. Plug him in at Center immediately and move McGovern back to Guard.

If that all happens, I don't even care what we do with the rest of the draft... It would be A+ for me.
    I donít think anyone has a clue the way Elway is going.

Risner and Lawrence are 2 guys that teams may fall in love with in in the first and probably early second rounders. Hope either falls.

Had risner on podcast yesterday He was awesome

#DefensiveLine2019
    #PromotePassRushSynergy
    #Chubb/Von/IDL

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I donít think anyone has a clue the way Elway is going.

Risner and Lawrence are 2 guys that teams may fall in love with in in the first and probably early second rounders. Hope either falls.
    Really really hope risner slips to the second round, would love him here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456