Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Week #1

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Washington has to fix their protection problems. Their defense is barely keeping them in the game.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Fantastic defensive battle between Washington and Auburn, with a side of #collegekickers

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Upset alert- Appy State up 38-31 with less than two minutes against PSU

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    What a catch by Fink

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    What a crappy way to lose a game......going to be a long week for Patterson to think about this

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    What a crappy way to lose a game......going to be a long week for Patterson to think about this
    Maize N Click-Bait! Feed you promising headlines and deliver spam on the field. The O-line in particular was hideous but every element of the team deserves blames, looking at you coaches as well.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Anyone watching the game tonight?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,718
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Upset alert- Appy State up 38-31 with less than two minutes against PSU
    The first few minutes of that 4th quarter was insane.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Anyone watching the game tonight?
    Flipping back an forth between this game and Sunday Night Baseball.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    29,675
    At least Miami didn't wait until the end of the season to show their true colors this time around.

    I don't have to waste my time on this team this year.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The first few minutes of that 4th quarter was insane.



    Flipping back an forth between this game and Sunday Night Baseball.
    Here is hoping SNB is doing more for you than this game.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    At least Miami didn't wait until the end of the season to show their true colors this time around.

    I don't have to waste my time on this team this year.
    Typical Mark Richt IMO.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,718
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Here is hoping SNB is doing more for you than this game.
    It definitely is. Miami did not show up whatsoever today. Very disappointing performance.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    16,271
    Miami finally gets a pass downfield, and score on the next one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •