Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Woj was just interviewed by SAS in his show. Woj stated that it is a toss up between Toronto and the Clippers as we all know is the case. Masai have the upperhand because of his one full year of sales pitch to Kawhi and the most likely positive outcome of this championship series.

Its obvious, Masai dont have the wiggle room this summer in accommodating another free agent. If Kawhi stays, the trade market and waiver wire is the only way he can improve the team next season.

I wish he add another big shooter. Though Ennis and Mirotic are free agents so they may not even be financially reachable. Team with Kawhi and a possible chip can be attractive to those who just wanted to ride the coattails and would consider a discount for a chance on a ring. Vets could be available.

*** VC 15 opting to play one more year (can be the 15th man off the bench matching his jersey )

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Woj was just interviewed by SAS in his show. Woj stated that it is a toss up between Toronto and the Clippers as we all know is the case. Masai have the upperhand because of his one full year of sales pitch to Kawhi and the most likely positive outcome of this championship series.

Its obvious, Masai dont have the wiggle room this summer in accommodating another free agent. If Kawhi stays, the trade market and waiver wire is the only way he can improve the team next season.

I wish he add another big shooter. Though Ennis and Mirotic are free agents so they may not even be financially reachable. Team with Kawhi and a possible chip can be attractive to those who just wanted to ride the coattails and would consider a discount for a chance on a ring. Vets could be available.

*** VC 15 opting to play one more year (can be the 15th man off the bench matching his jersey )
    If kawhi stays I really want Masai to target Patrick Beverly. Don’t we have a mid level or anything ?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If kawhi stays I really want Masai to target Patrick Beverly. Don’t we have a mid level or anything ?
    I think they'll have the mle and more trade chips. Thank Milwaukee or the 6ers who already blew their wad.

I know it's super unrealistic, but imagine there's another perfect storm and Masai/Webster can swoop in on Davis some how. Thanks for the help Marc, see you later OG. Two first round picks, etc.

Hehe

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I know it's super unrealistic, but imagine there's another perfect storm and Masai/Webster can swoop in on Davis some how. Thanks for the help Marc, see you later OG. Two first round picks, etc.
    We don't need to pull a GSW... If we win it all, we don't need Davis. We're going to become the hated team that way.

Make a few tweaks, improve the bench, and go for another finals series against GSW.

https://www.narcity.com/sports/kawhi...a-this-weekend

First time I knew this that the son was recently born in Toronto, thus a Canadian Citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    https://www.narcity.com/sports/kawhi...a-this-weekend

First time I knew this that the son was recently born in Toronto, thus a Canadian Citizen.
    It hasn't been confirmed... it was a rumour, and it might or might not be true... but Leonard has never mentioned any kind of a son, even in a very recent interview where he mentions hanging out with his daughter.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-shipley.html/

So, I don't know, but it looks a lot like someone just made it up and it was widely embraced and repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed... it was a rumour, and it might or might not be true... but Leonard has never mentioned any kind of a son, even in a very recent interview where he mentions hanging out with his daughter.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertain...-shipley.html/

So, I don't know, but it looks a lot like someone just made it up and it was widely embraced and repeated.
    It got me excited there for a minute and hoping to be true. Having a Canadian child especially a first born son is a huge positive for him to stay especially how the whole country worships him and admire him as a player and as a person.

All the mystery that surrounds this very private individual outside of his profession. Even the girlfriend has no social media account.

Word on the streets is he has told his teammates he's coming back next year to try and repeat while drunk.

I think what he said at the end of the video. Where it was his most fun season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cdFdyPR5E

And the beginning of this one where he says great things about the locker room and team bond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYlzNWLc6FE

This shows a glimpse of his mindset and how he feels about being here. Throw in the chip and his ability to make money off the court and build his brand. I think it's almost a slam dunk he is here next year,

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Word on the streets is he has told his teammates he's coming back next year to try and repeat while drunk.
    I just read that too. Drunk Kawhi IS a fun guy.

yay! they mentioned my campaign on the parade broadcast
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    That's amazing!

Lowry got the crowd chanting 5 more years!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    That's sweet bro.

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast