Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kawhi Or Die

Speaking of, I'm just finishing up a feature for my site where users can rank the best players in Raptors history with a drag and drop interface and submit their ballot where it will be combined with everyone else's to produce a community ranking.

I've culled the list down to 126 all time players - although less ambitious individuals can choose to rank only the top 50, top 25, or top 10.

Anyone want to help me determine who the choices for top 10, 25, and 50 are? Should be fun.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Cool. Uncle Dennis made an appearance in Raptors gear as well. Unless I got totally punked on reddit.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    I think that was real lol.

Apparently Kawhi's sister likes every comment so i guess we can't read too much into it. But man i really hope he re-signs.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I would love to some how bring this to Leonard or uncle Dennis’ attention.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2019/1/...s-pistons-gmib

I might be over thinking this, but if Kawhi can get through the next couple weeks or so without missing the LA weather, we may have a shot lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011