Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kawhi Or Die

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Wow thanks for sharing! Love the pic she posted on Instagram of the family with numerous members wearing Raptors Kawhi shirts as well.

I got stat and standings automation happening so things are really coming together fast now that I have time for features.

I'm going to add box score data to the last game section, more media sources, more info about next game next

I am literally doing it for the fans now whether they want it or not so anything you think would make this a fun fan community please I'm all ears

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Yeah the site looks like a great place to get some post Raps game content. I like all the features you added, especially the game highlights.

Also to nice see read that Kawhi is happy. You can never get an impression of what he's thinking from a fan perspective. He would make a great poker player.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

ok guys, i need some feedback. these are the features that are currently in place

sortable roster
    sortable player stats
    results of last game
    linescore from last game
    boxscore from last game
    10 min highlight package from last game
    upcoming opponent
    upcoming schedule
    news feed
    polls

what should i do next?
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 12-19-2018 at 04:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

**** Raptors reddit. Seriously, **** them

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

ok guys, i need some feedback. these are the features that are currently in place

sortable roster
    sortable player stats
    results of last game
    linescore from last game
    boxscore from last game
    10 min highlight package from last game
    upcoming opponent
    upcoming schedule
    news feed
    polls

what should i do next?
    Pre and post game interviews?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

**** Raptors reddit. Seriously, **** them

???

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Pre and post game interviews?
    Dude, great idea

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    ???
    The mods at torontoraptors reddit have done everything within their power to obstruct my progress. I cannot so much as mention the websites name without my posts being deleted. If I did not know better I'd guess ink moved on to be MOD there.

The mods at torontoraptors reddit have done everything within their power to obstruct my progress. I cannot so much as mention the websites name without my posts being deleted. If I did not know better I'd guess ink moved on to be MOD there.

i think it's against reddit rules

For anyone that is interested I've had a bit of a breakthrough - in the next couple of days you will be able to login with your Google or Facebook account and this opens up a bunch of things that will follow shortly:

- you will be able to create reddit style posts complete with up voting and replies.

- you will be able to post trade ideas that your peers can vote up and do the same for others

- I am working on adding news sources and will have the ability to turn off sources based on the users preferences, or hide those that the user has already seen to keep the feed fresh for each user

- You will be able to create your go to dataset as far as stats go for quick and handy retrieval. For example, if you find yourself particularly interested in blocks per game, ws/48, effective field goal, offensive rebounds per 36 mins and games started, when you are logged in that is what you will see by default - uncluttering the view for you. Of course all the other stat columns could still be toggled back on.

Becomeibg quite the site my man.

Dont forget to vote 3 ways for Kawhi every day!

I've been voting everyday. What's disappointing is the voting totals for Lowry.

Agree.

I vote through google assistant. Then I get my in the search votes in. Finally, I go to the website. I vote 6, sometimes 7 on the assistant, 6 or 7 in google and of course the 5 on the actual website. So 17-19 votes from me a day.

Kawhi's sister liked an IG comment that said he will re-sign with the Raptors. [emoji5]

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Cool. Uncle Dennis made an appearance in Raptors gear as well. Unless I got totally punked on reddit.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast