Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kawhi Or Die

Kawhi Or Die

Hey guys. I thought having a separate thread for this made sense considering how much it is monopolizing the other thread but didn't want to seem egotistical in doing so. Now that Mike has verbalized it, BOOM - so here it is.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting this guys, it's been incredible, and i'm still sort of pinching myself when i google "Kawhi or Die" and see several pages worth of references I am completely humbled. Then I realize none of them are my actual site and then shame kicks in, LOL. Been so busy I have done nothing for SEO.

Anyways, here are my short term plans. I want to do 5 things in the coming couple of days, the first one I just mentioned, SEO. Here are the other 4, and I could use some help with 2 of them if anyone is interested.

1) I'm going to add some sort of animated counter to the homepage that counts up to the current number of signatures. easy, i got that.

2) I want to create a map of canada (perhaps world?) that is an interactive heat map showing where the signatures are coming from. i think i can really drive home the difference between being a star in Canada and just another star in the NBA by visually representing that the comments and signatures are truly coming from 'far and wide'. this one is not so easy, but i got it.

3) If perusing the comments on sportsnet articles in the days following the trade showed me anything, it's that a) people had a truly strong emotional attachment to Demar, far more than i realized, and b) a great number of those fans who were up in arms about Demar don't necessarily know much about Kawhi or just how good he is.

To address this i am going to swallow my pride and say a few things regarding Demar, but where I could use some help with is the other part. I need someone to come up with a great bio on Kawhi and some of his accomplishments.

4) I am going to link in a video gallery of Kawhi from Youtube. If somebody could take on the job of creating a youtube playlist that would help a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

PS: has anybody seen the comment from Kawhi Leonard LMAO

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    PS: has anybody seen the comment from Kawhi Leonard LMAO
    No, he commented on it?!

Quote Originally Posted by pulzar View Post
    No, he commented on it?!
    Lol

I feel 82% sure someone is just having fun

Edit: I should have clarified. HE signed it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

What? This just keeps getting better and better. You should be very proud.

Hey guys. I thought having a separate thread for this made sense considering how much it is monopolizing the other thread but didn't want to seem egotistical in doing so. Now that Mike has verbalized it, BOOM - so here it is.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for supporting this guys, it's been incredible, and i'm still sort of pinching myself when i google "Kawhi or Die" and see several pages worth of references I am completely humbled. Then I realize none of them are my actual site and then shame kicks in, LOL. Been so busy I have done nothing for SEO.

Anyways, here are my short term plans. I want to do 5 things in the coming couple of days, the first one I just mentioned, SEO. Here are the other 4, and I could use some help with 2 of them if anyone is interested.

1) I'm going to add some sort of animated counter to the homepage that counts up to the current number of signatures. easy, i got that.

2) I want to create a map of canada (perhaps world?) that is an interactive heat map showing where the signatures are coming from. i think i can really drive home the difference between being a star in Canada and just another star in the NBA by visually representing that the comments and signatures are truly coming from 'far and wide'. this one is not so easy, but i got it.

3) If perusing the comments on sportsnet articles in the days following the trade showed me anything, it's that a) people had a truly strong emotional attachment to Demar, far more than i realized, and b) a great number of those fans who were up in arms about Demar don't necessarily know much about Kawhi or just how good he is.

To address this i am going to swallow my pride and say a few things regarding Demar, but where I could use some help with is the other part. I need someone to come up with a great bio on Kawhi and some of his accomplishments.

4) I am going to link in a video gallery of Kawhi from Youtube. If somebody could take on the job of creating a youtube playlist that would help a lot.
    Wrote up a bio on Kawhi and sent it to your inbox. Hope it helps.

Good job baller. I'll do my best to get some more signatures for the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Wrote up a bio on Kawhi and sent it to your inbox. Hope it helps.
    PSD needs to implement some type of upvote system.

What did kawhi post?

The world map thing is a great idea. Kawhi's camp understands the strength of the international market.

Lol

I feel 82% sure someone is just having fun

Edit: I should have clarified. HE signed it.

lol sure it's not a troll?

We're going to hear this campaign brought up in interviews and game commentary all year. Very exciting to (sort of) be a part of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The world map thing is a great idea. Kawhi's camp understands the strength of the international market.
    Yeah its a great idea.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

You filmed Titanic?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You filmed Titanic?
    The film industry is a lie. I just tell them when to start and stop the cameras.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast