Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The Sens are getting a bad rap....

“Sens are unfairly getting bad press. Sure, they had to give Hoffman away for nothing because his gf is psychotic. And yeah, the assistant GM sexually assaulted some young dude. And OK, their best forward took a one-year deal in arbitration, basically guaranteeing his departure. And maybe their best player, a generational talent, is poised to walk too. And yes, they’re heading into the season with the worst, most dysfunctional roster in the league, AND will be forced to hand over their first round pick due to a terribly short-sighted Matt Duchene trade. And yeah, Duchene will also flee as soon as he’s able

But outside of that, they’ve done pretty wel this offseason.”

They have the worst owner in hockey who shoestrings their budget, a rink that can't fill because of terrible location, the face of the franchise and one of the best players in the league has one year left on his contract, no first round draft pick this year...

I mean with so much parity in the league who knows but it could be another long year in Ottawa and forseeable future until Melnyk sells the team or they get their new rink in downtown Ottawa.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Sakic fleeced everyone in that trade. The fact that Ottawa likely is a bottom 5 team Colorado May end up with Hughes and Mackinnon centering the top 2 lines. Girard showed he is a top 4 defensemen as soon as next year. Bowers put up solid stats for BU last year and likely a middle 6 guy. Kamenev has top 6 written all over him. Plus the second and third rounder too.

Ottawa start your rebuild now.

If I was Dorian, I'd sell Karlsson and Stone to the highest bidders, and eat that terrible Bobby Ryan contract.

But he won't, they'l try to make up for that terrible trade and give the Avs a top 6 pick.

The Karlsson trade might not have helped depending on who you ask...
    Last edited by Cal827; 09-13-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

They gave up more trading for Duchene then they got back for Karlsson.

Maybe this is how the start of the story begins in the return of the Nordiques? LOL

The Lost Boys of PSD

Why not just hold onto him till the deadline.