Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Just keep running out the same OL without any adjustments. I'm sure the results will change.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Itís Thursday and Erik Flowers is still the starting right tackle.

But We signed an RB from Arizonaís practice squad so weíre all set.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Itís Thursday and Erik Flowers is still the starting right tackle.

But We signed an RB from Arizonaís practice squad so weíre all set.

I wasn't impressed with B.W. Webb's performance against Dallas at all. That said, how the **** does Gettleman ignore Bashuad Breeland who is still a FA?

He should've at least peaked their interest a bit if they're worried about Eli's health. They lack competent corners
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah cuz thereís no way to grab a QB next year that can be the franchise guy. Only top 10 picks become franchise guys. Thatís it if you arenít top 10 your ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I wasn't impressed with B.W. Webb's performance against Dallas at all. That said, how the **** does Gettleman ignore Bashuad Breeland who is still a FA?

He should've at least peaked their interest a bit if they're worried about Eli's health. They lack competent corners
    Agreed

I think they need to put deayon on the field more
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

It's Wednesday and Flowers is still our starting RT.

He makes me miss Marshall Newhouse.
    Newhouse! That's a blast from the past...or not. What's next? Reminisce about the great Charles Brown?

I definitely would take Field Marshall Outhouse over Erek Flowers any day of the week lol.

Can we get any Cs, RTs, and RGs via trade or FA signing? Hell, I would give Erick Winston a shot at RT if he is a FA. Nothing to lose there.

TE Garrett Dickerson to the active roster.

Being promoted from the practice squad.

Makes sense with Evan Engram sidelined for a bit.

Kaelin Clay is the corresponding move.

Eric Reid is still a Free Agent ..
    Curtis Riley looked bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p48iDGgs3g

The pathetic tackle against Fuller (7:35) , And again he enjoyed watched the play at (10:11) Then to cap of the drive with a TD against his buddy Will Fuller (10:21)

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Eric Reid is still a Free Agent ..
    Curtis Riley looked bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p48iDGgs3g

The pathetic tackle against Fuller (7:35) , And again he enjoyed watched the play at (10:11) Then to cap of the drive with a TD against his buddy Will Fuller (10:21)
    I wasn't really buying the whole "blacklist" on Kaepernick thing, but the Reid thing makes me wonder. Makes absolutely no sense that he hasn't been signed. That stuff aside, yes I would love to grab him or jump in on the Earl Thomas trade market.

Riley is servicable, but he for sure is a good depth guy, not a starter. I don't want to rag on him too bad against good WRs like DH and Fuller, but yeah, he had a baaaad game. Those missed tackles make me crazy. Mainly because I watch a lot of Rams games and it seems like every player on that team makes text book tackles on every play.

I wasn't really buying the whole "blacklist" on Kaepernick thing, but the Reid thing makes me wonder. Makes absolutely no sense that he hasn't been signed. That stuff aside, yes I would love to grab him or jump in on the Earl Thomas trade market.

Riley is servicable, but he for sure is a good depth guy, not a starter. I don't want to rag on him too bad against good WRs like DH and Fuller, but yeah, he had a baaaad game. Those missed tackles make me crazy. Mainly because I watch a lot of Rams games and it seems like every player on that team makes text book tackles on every play.
    Donít know if we could afford it but man oh man Earl Thomas with Landon Collins would be so amazing. If Eli Apple plays the way he played early on it would be an insane secondary
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

We Still have to Pay Collins and Thomas is in the last year of his deal so probably not a great trade choice

I am still mad we did try for the HoneyBadger , But again Eric Reid is a FA SIGN THE MAN!!!!

OH and how the hell did The Bills will receive a conditional late 2021 draft pick for Marshall Newhouse!?!?!
    I'd trade Flowers for a cup of Stewarts Coffee

I don't see how we rebound strong from 1-3. And if this style of play (especially the oline) keeps up, I have to believe we're in the bottom 1/3 of the league late in the season. And if that happens, man oh man, I do not envy the choices that Shurmur, DG and staff will have to consider.

At some point late in the year, if we're not a true playoff contender, they're going to HAVE TO see what they have in Lauletta and plan the 2019 draft accordingly.

Even if Eli is fine to play a few more years and its really all the oline rebuild, they really need to know who the guy is going to be to learn from Eli and be our future.

I don't see how we rebound strong from 1-3. And if this style of play (especially the oline) keeps up, I have to believe we're in the bottom 1/3 of the league late in the season. And if that happens, man oh man, I do not envy the choices that Shurmur, DG and staff will have to consider.

At some point late in the year, if we're not a true playoff contender, they're going to HAVE TO see what they have in Lauletta and plan the 2019 draft accordingly.

Even if Eli is fine to play a few more years and its really all the oline rebuild, they really need to know who the guy is going to be to learn from Eli and be our future.
    There are no more "if's" after this year with Eli. It's either he leads us to the playoffs or it's done. Why stink with a 22 million dollar qb?? We can stink with a kid. Any bum can miss Odell on open throws and dump it to Barkley for 2 yards. We don't need a 22 million dollar shell to do that.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast