Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    I can see DRC coming back, it's like he is a lifer Giant. He has the NY flare to his game and can still be a spark plug on defense. I'd bring him back if there is room....
    Heís on the raiders...
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Yeah I completely agree. I don't know how they can do it but if they somehow got Earl Thomas that would probably elevate this defense to a top tier squad to match what should be a productive, ball control offense. That could be deadly - and it should be the goal since we're committing to Eli for another year or 2.

Problem is they gave away their 3rd round pick in 2019 for the supplemental DB who then ended up on IR. They don't have a lot of flexibility to trade immediate year picks without potentially crippling the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What do you expect when he only had 4 games to learn a new defensive he's never played in before? Vernon adjusted quick because he came out of Miami playing in a 3-4 stance. Baka
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah cuz thereís no way to grab a QB next year that can be the franchise guy. Only top 10 picks become franchise guys. Thatís it if you arenít top 10 your ****ed.

After today teams can sign veterans without guaranteed pay, so Iíd expect a lot are signed (like Dez).

We damn well better be working out RTs all week.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    After today teams can sign veterans without guaranteed pay, so Iíd expect a lot are signed (like Dez).

and punt returners

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    and punt returners
    They had one in Sharpe. He had drop problems as a receiver but that shouldn't have kept him from being a PR/ST guy. He had no problems fielding the balls in the preseason & his speed & athleticism would've meant he'd be bound to take one to the house (see Jets PR TD). Funny his replacement muffs that punt after spending less than a week with with the team.

They might have better options out there in FA but for the most part, I liked Sharpe as their PR guy
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 09-10-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Yeah cuz thereís no way to grab a QB next year that can be the franchise guy. Only top 10 picks become franchise guys. Thatís it if you arenít top 10 your ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Yeah I completely agree. I don't know how they can do it but if they somehow got Earl Thomas that would probably elevate this defense to a top tier squad to match what should be a productive, ball control offense. That could be deadly - and it should be the goal since we're committing to Eli for another year or 2.

Problem is they gave away their 3rd round pick in 2019 for the supplemental DB who then ended up on IR. They don't have a lot of flexibility to trade immediate year picks without potentially crippling the future.

Are there any good options out there?

I'd like to see Flowers get moved to Guard before he leaves. Such a good run blocker who can help elevate Barkley's game. I'm fine with Omaeh being the odd man out if it means Flowers can find success inside.

I honestly think he can match power but not speed. If power is his strength I say why not give him a shot indside?

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Are there any good options out there?

I'd like to see Flowers get moved to Guard before he leaves. Such a good run blocker who can help elevate Barkley's game. I'm fine with Omaeh being the odd man out if it means Flowers can find success inside.

I honestly think he can match power but not speed. If power is his strength I say why not give him a shot indside?
    Whether it's laziness or bad technique, I have seen Flowers manhandled on a bull rush far too often. I think the best move the team can do is to move him from the OL to the UL...the unemployment line.

They had one in Sharpe. He had drop problems as a receiver but that shouldn't have kept him from being a PR/ST guy. He had no problems fielding the balls in the preseason & his speed & athleticism would've meant he'd be bound to take one to the house (see Jets PR TD). Funny his replacement muffs that punt after spending less than a week with with the team.

They might have better options out there in FA but for the most part, I liked Sharpe as their PR guy
    Canít really say he had no problem he also fumbled a punt return in the preseason but I agree he seemed to have potential if he could get that under control.

Giants Projected to get a 4th round comp pick for Pugh.

So..... He's going to be a free agent this upcoming Monday:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...wr-josh-gordon

So..... He's going to be a free agent this upcoming Monday:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...wr-josh-gordon
    Doubt he will be a free agent. More likely than not to be traded. Browns are fielding trade offers.

I'm fairly certain the guy whom is in your sig, was being extremely sarcastic with his post.

Regarding potential changes in the lineup and offensive line today, Shurmur said they will ďstay the courseĒ.

Regarding potential changes in the lineup and offensive line today, Shurmur said they will ďstay the courseĒ.

Obviously they don't feel their other options are better. Watching game tape, everything that went wrong, seems fixable. This OL is still new together and it appears to have been some miscommunication on who is supposed to pick up who. Not sure how this wasn't correctable during the game, but they really need to work on communicating better. Simple stunts should not cause that many breakdowns in communication.

The course leads to a top 5 pick.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Clowney and Watt must be salivating anticipating playing against this offensive line . I guess the word, " offensive", fits the description of our line to a tee!!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast