Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 244
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    11,021
    I feel bad for Eli. We get these WR and they just seem to have issues...injuries....the drops...

    Eli hasn't really been paired with a WR long enough to develop any kind of chemistry...Plax being the most productive and look at what that idiot did.

    So yeah, Golden Tate really put us in a tough spot being the guy that replaced OBJ. Just a knuckleheaded, selfish move on his part.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I feel bad for Eli. We get these WR and they just seem to have issues...injuries....the drops...

    Eli hasn't really been paired with a WR long enough to develop any kind of chemistry...Plax being the most productive and look at what that idiot did.

    So yeah, Golden Tate really put us in a tough spot being the guy that replaced OBJ. Just a knuckleheaded, selfish move on his part.
    Or we could wait to see if his story is true, if so the NFL would be ridiculous not to lift his suspension.

    But yes, let's just go with the whole guilty until proven innocent.

    It's okay, if you beat someone you get less of a suspension than if you accidentally take something when trying to have a child.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I feel bad for Eli. We get these WR and they just seem to have issues...injuries....the drops...

    Eli hasn't really been paired with a WR long enough to develop any kind of chemistry...Plax being the most productive and look at what that idiot did.

    So yeah, Golden Tate really put us in a tough spot being the guy that replaced OBJ. Just a knuckleheaded, selfish move on his part.
    LOL this canít be a serious post. I wonít even begin to dissect the flaws in this logic.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,778
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Still concerning to see all these groin and hammy injuries piling up so early.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Yeah itís not ideal for sure
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    I feel bad for Eli. We get these WR and they just seem to have issues...injuries....the drops...

    Eli hasn't really been paired with a WR long enough to develop any kind of chemistry...Plax being the most productive and look at what that idiot did.

    So yeah, Golden Tate really put us in a tough spot being the guy that replaced OBJ. Just a knuckleheaded, selfish move on his part.
    Awful post lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,649
    Sounds like Tate was taking a fertility drug to have kids and immediately informed the league himself once he found out something he took was on the banned substance list.

    I normally am skeptical about these kinds of stories but this one seems very plausible. Iím hoping the league reverses this.

    With respect to the receiver core overall, thereís still some guys there who can be solid targets for Eli or Jones. With Shep and Coleman out, they will get their chance to shine in training camp and early in preseason. No one had any idea who Victor Cruz was until he earned his roster spot in August.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    11,021
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Sounds like Tate was taking a fertility drug to have kids and immediately informed the league himself once he found out something he took was on the banned substance list.

    I normally am skeptical about these kinds of stories but this one seems very plausible. Iím hoping the league reverses this.

    With respect to the receiver core overall, thereís still some guys there who can be solid targets for Eli or Jones. With Shep and Coleman out, they will get their chance to shine in training camp and early in preseason. No one had any idea who Victor Cruz was until he earned his roster spot in August.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, we kinda did know who he was but he struggled to catch the football consistently for years keeping in on the practice squad....he got the start in 2011 vs Redskins then benched by TC for two drops then finally took off in Philly game after Hixon tore his ACL.

    So yeah I agree, one of these young guys can step up and be that guy...it's all about getting an opportunity.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    Posts
    11,021
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    LOL this canít be a serious post. I wonít even begin to dissect the flaws in this logic.
    I'm just saying...gettleman signed this guy for veteran leadership and to add a reliable target for Eli to throw to....come on you can't find out what's in a substance before you take it? Anyway, he's out for the first four games. Just wished he had did the whole family planning in Detriot.

    We need to take a look at Pierre Garcion.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,202
    Excellent news - nobody got hurt today and nobody was suspended !!!

    Whoops I forgot , there was no practice today

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    28,778
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    Sounds like Tate was taking a fertility drug to have kids and immediately informed the league himself once he found out something he took was on the banned substance list.

    I normally am skeptical about these kinds of stories but this one seems very plausible. Iím hoping the league reverses this.

    With respect to the receiver core overall, thereís still some guys there who can be solid targets for Eli or Jones. With Shep and Coleman out, they will get their chance to shine in training camp and early in preseason. No one had any idea who Victor Cruz was until he earned his roster spot in August.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shep should be ready to go by week 1. Tate Iím thinking will be reversed or cut down from 4 to 2. Maybe just wishful thinking but Iím optimistic. This is Latmier and Fowlerís shot
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,646
    Sterling Shepard has a concussion and is in the protocol system now.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,646
    The Giants claimed former Steelers LB Tuzar Skipper off of waivers, per source.

    - Field Yates

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,202
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sterling Shepard has a concussion and is in the protocol system now.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    And Zeitler had his shoulder wrapped after the game

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,202
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    The Giants claimed former Steelers LB Tuzar Skipper off of waivers, per source.

    - Field Yates

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I guess he was the missing piece for the defense !!!

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A Firehouse
    Posts
    32,646
    They have waived RB Paul Perkins

    Also

    They claimed TE Kaden Smith.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

    I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •