Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    So after years of below average oline play, we have the 4th best oline in terms of allowing pressure.

For years Ive used the oline excuse for Eli and now he has a line and looks old and gun shy. Youd think with his experience wed see a little more of him like farve in his last few years, having fun and chucking it around. Now hes just pushing the system and still using the mcadoo high percentage pass option.

Hate to say it but its time. Hes the best qb the Giants ever had, but its time to let Jones start the rest of the season and see if hes the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    So after years of below average oline play, we have the 4th best oline in terms of allowing pressure.

For years Ive used the oline excuse for Eli and now he has a line and looks old and gun shy. Youd think with his experience wed see a little more of him like farve in his last few years, having fun and chucking it around. Now hes just pushing the system and still using the mcadoo high percentage pass option.

Hate to say it but its time. Hes the best qb the Giants ever had, but its time to let Jones start the rest of the season and see if hes the guy.

You weren't wrong to blame the OL 4 years ago when Eli still had the ability to make plays. It was **** and the Giants wasted the final good years of their franchise QB.

But now he's older and clearly not the same guy who won us 2 Super Bowls. Let's see what Jones can do.

He will have a good OL, an all world RB and decent receivers. There will be no pressure on the kid because everyone knows the defense is so atrocious the losing won't be squarely on him.

There is no better time than now to do this.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

If even you think its time, its time 😬

Being reported Barkley will be out 4-8 weeks. Gotta think he goes on IR with designation to return.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Being reported Barkley will be out 4-8 weeks. Gotta think he goes on IR with designation to return.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Wonder who his replacement will be

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314