Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1167
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Im down for this unless theres a trade that we can keep lonzo and kuz comes knockin
    Would you do it if Toronto asks for Ingram/Hart/Zubac/KCP/Fillers/picks by the TD?

McGee/Chandler (Wag)
    Kuzma/Beasley
    LBJ/Stephenson
    Kawhi/Svi
    Ball/Rondo

I can see McGee/Chandler/Beasley/Lance all signing for the minimum and Rondo for the MLE next year we pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Bron aint' havin that LOLLLLL

He getting older with his first major injury of his career forcing him to miss basically an 1/8th of the season.

He's in year 16 and win NOW mode.
    If we win THIS year with THIS squad (which is what I'm suggesting), then he IS having it!

There's no trade you can make before the deadline that can improve this team significantly enough to have a better chance at winning the title, THIS YEAR, than what we already have. None of the big dawgs are being traded and especially not to the Lakers! Magic knows this already.

Keep in mind that trading for older, more accomplished players, only means a higher risk of injuries, too.
    Last edited by b-ballistic; 01-11-2019 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Im down for this unless theres a trade that we can keep lonzo and kuz comes knockin
    Why? Ingram and Hart are bad-***! They're just young. They need this time to develop and by playoffs they'll be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Would you do it if Toronto asks for Ingram/Hart/Zubac/KCP/Fillers/picks by the TD?

McGee/Chandler (Wag)
    Kuzma/Beasley
    LBJ/Stephenson
    Kawhi/Svi
    Ball/Rondo

I can see McGee/Chandler/Beasley/Lance all signing for the minimum and Rondo for the MLE next year we pull it off.
    Mave, you and I both know that Toronto ain't tradin' Leonard. And especially not to the Lakers.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    If we win THIS year with THIS squad (which is what I'm suggesting), then he IS having it!

There's no trade you can make before the deadline that can improve this team significantly enough to have a better chance at winning the title, THIS YEAR, than what we already have. None of the big dawgs are being traded and especially not to the Lakers! Magic knows this already.

Keep in mind that trading for older, more accomplished players, only means a higher risk of injuries, too.
    I agree, I don't see much happening in the next 4 weeks. I think we should try and get something for one of our Cs though. We got 3 capable Cs, I think we'd be fine with 2 and start playing Wagner some. Not gonna get much, best case scenario is a high 2nd.

The only move I see is if Washington buys out Ariza due to them giving up on this year and we pick him up.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    The only move I see is if Washington buys out Ariza due to them giving up on this year and we pick him up.
    They been winning. Thomas Bryant has been playing really well the last 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    They been winning. Thomas Bryant has been playing really well the last 3 weeks
    Oh well. Scratch that idea. Iím glad for Bryant. He was a good kid and am glad he is getting PT. Thanks for the info.

McGee/Chandler (Wag)
    Kuzma/Beasley
    LBJ/Stephenson
    Kawhi/Svi
    Ball/Rondo

I would absolutely consider this if I'm the Lakers. I think Magic would be the guy to talk Kawhi into staying. As long as we get a shooter from Toronto along with Kawhi.

This would be 3rd best case scenario behind getting AD with Lonzo and Ingram and fillers plus picks.

Adding Kawhi without trading for him would be the best outcome and possibly adding Klay while keeping our young guys.
    I just have a feeling not everything will fall in our laps in free agency and we may be only getting better through trade.

Plus something Anthony Davis said on Instagram about the city of LA makes you think does he even want to be a Laker?

On the other hand I think Kawhi wants to be in LA ,.just not sure it's with the Lakers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I would absolutely consider this if I'm the Lakers. I think Magic would be the guy to talk Kawhi into staying. As long as we get a shooter from Toronto along with Kawhi.

This would be 3rd best case scenario behind getting AD with Lonzo and Ingram and fillers plus picks.

Adding Kawhi without trading for him would be the best outcome and possibly adding Klay while keeping our young guys.
    I just have a feeling not everything will fall in our laps in free agency and we may be only getting better through trade.

Plus something Anthony Davis said on Instagram about the city of LA makes you think does he even want to be a Laker?

On the other hand I think Kawhi wants to be in LA ,.just not sure it's with the Lakers.

Itís a tough call man. Especially when you know you can technically get him as a free agent. If Magic can talk him into staying then my feel is that he can also talk him into signing here also. Itís a calculated risk but can you imagine him on top of our young core? The pressure will be off of our going guys and they will flourish as role players.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Itís a tough call man. Especially when you know you can technically get him as a free agent. If Magic can talk him into staying then my feel is that he can also talk him into signing here also. Itís a calculated risk but can you imagine him on top of our young core? The pressure will be off of our going guys and they will flourish as role players.
    Totally understand. My concern would be he falls in love with Toronto like Paul George did with OKC.

Dont get me wrong , I want players that want to be here. That's why I have a new level of respect for Lebron. He could have gone to the Clippers and still be in LA imo.

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Totally understand. My concern would be he falls in love with Toronto like Paul George did with OKC.

Dont get me wrong , I want players that want to be here. That's why I have a new level of respect for Lebron. He could have gone to the Clippers and still be in LA imo.

Yep time will tell bro, time will tell. It's a gamble. I would actually gamble on him coming as a free agent because if we had to get anyone in a trade of that caliber, I would it rather be AD.

Good point about Lebron. Now I don't hate him like some here but he is not my bed buddy either. It's true he could have joined the Clippers. As of now they have a better record.

Sorry disagree but you can't go to the Clippers and be in LA... ask Chris Paul, Deandre Jordan and Blake Griffin, they were kicking our ***** for years and still were the "other" team in Los Angeles

McGee/Chandler (Wag)
    Kuzma/Beasley
    LBJ/Stephenson
    Kawhi/Svi
    Ball/Rondo

In a heartbeat

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Sorry disagree but you can't go to the Clippers and be in LA... ask Chris Paul, Deandre Jordan and Blake Griffin, they were kicking our ***** for years and still were the "other" team in Los Angeles
    Lob city became LOL city once again