Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1908
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Bruh, I'm not even talking about monetarily. I'm talking about management/player relationship. I personally happen to think Magic being something of a dick had something to do with it. But before i bother going any further, tell me the deal he signed with New Orleans

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk
    Im not against your thoughts, i was responding because i wonder what his worth is in the market. He cant demand much itís a stretch 4 league now

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Im not against your thoughts, i was responding because i wonder what his worth is in the market. He cant demand much itís a stretch 4 league now
    It's all good. I'm not gonna even pretend like i know how the money/market stuff work. I just became aware of Klay Thompson being screwed out of 30m's i think because he didn't make the all nba team which is beyond absurd to me.

But yeah...Im especially curious as to what Randle demands as well. I hope he's able to get taken care of wherever he ends up because I truly believe whatever he opted out of in LA clearly meant less to him than what he ended up taking with the Pelicans. So for him to turn down a qualifying offer a bit more than what he settled for, to me, had to have been motivated by what could've been a more personal/professional differences.

He wasn't appreciated IMO due to Magic having such a hard-on for LBJ. Randle is one of 3 players(Zubac and Lopez) that occupied 3 roster spots that didn't even have to be available in this particular here and now. That smiling fool gave away Zubac to get what he had with Lopez smh...

Sorry bout the other stuff lol.

Donít forget all the bad talk from ďAgentsĒ that Pelinka gets.... Magic even said so himself before taking the Lakers job to look out for Rob... homie doesnít come across as the most trustworthy guy in the league but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    Bruh, I'm not even talking about monetarily. I'm talking about management/player relationship. I personally happen to think Magic being something of a dick had something to do with it. But before i bother going any further, tell me the deal he signed with New Orleans

2y, 18m, 2nd year played option, which looks like heís going to exercise and become a UFA.. since it looks like they got Zion who is pretty much a better model than Randle..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    2y, 18m, 2nd year played option, which looks like heís going to exercise and become a UFA.. since it looks like they got Zion who is pretty much a better model than Randle..
    Zion 🤤

I thought I remembered a 2yr deal. But The option to opt out would explain why we're here a year later. I follow.

With Randle having the potential to be a lesser Draymond...Id have to agree that Zion is a better version of Randle. While i know he's not rejoining the Lakers...Julius is the type of player that could be had at a great bargain because of how he plays.

If the GSW, for example, didn't re-sign Cousins-- however, managed to ink Randle to back up Draymomd or they go small with him playing the 5 at times. If they somehow bring back KD as well...smh...props! To that also, i dont think that'll happen. But i couldnt rule it out completely.

If he's only getting paid 9mil now...i don't imagine him actually getting too much more than what the Lakers qualifying was. Maybe 15, max...which would likely be one of those 1yr deals(2 at the most).

[emoji848]

Last edited by majmarcus; 05-30-2019 at 11:32 PM. Reason: It's trash!!!

Yep. He will be hungry and motivated. We can go over the cap to sign him next year. He will make a great backup 5 or death lineup 5 at the end of games. Because he can guard 1-5.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchp...o-ball-is/amp/

Heck, even lots of Lakers fans donít grasp it.

Lonzo Wire

@LonzoWire
    May 28
    More
    Metta World Peace thinks Lonzo Ball will lead the Lakers to several championships: "He's going to have rings on his fingers."

https://twitter.com/LonzoWire/status...93204236832769

Hope all goes well for our young core..

Lonzo is working (will work) with Artest
    Kuzma is working (will work) with the lethal shooter

God, for a time, a few posters in here, myself included mentioned that they wished for Lonzo to be mentored by Magic Johnson... now I'm like.... ohhh that's why nothing like that really happened. lol

Yeeeasssss by Artest! Love it!!! 1st team All Defense is in this kids future.

IMO, the best mentor that Lonzo could ever have would be John Stockton. Not saying that it would happen, but I can picture the two of them working out together. He'll turn the kid into a champion

As much as I agree with you Mave, you know whatís awesome... Jason Kidd is our assistant coach... letís hope that pans out the way we think it can..