Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Hope our offense clicks like KCís next season.
    I wouldnít hold my breath...but I think they could be top 12ish. Top 12 O and a top 10 D....Iíll take it all day

Hope our offense clicks like KCís next season.
    Our run game is what's holding us back. Really needs to take a huge step forward to make this team respectable on offense.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Iím gonna be so pissed if Dallas handles the Rams. That should be us [emoji24][emoji24]

Dak has looked awesome lately.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Our run game is what's holding us back. Really needs to take a huge step forward to make this team respectable on offense.
    I agree. Howard got going at the end of the season and if that can be the norm during an entire season...along with Cohen's game changing ability the Bears will/should do really well next season barring any major injuries and whatnot of course.

Iím gonna be so pissed if Dallas handles the Rams. That should be us [emoji24][emoji24]
    I haven't even been watching any games and prolly wont until SB tbh lol (granted I am back to being busy with stuff which helps fill in time). But I agree...the Bears are better than Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by Blah Blah Blah View Post
    I agree. Howard got going at the end of the season and if that can be the norm during an entire season...along with Cohen's game changing ability the Bears will/should do really well next season barring any major injuries and whatnot of course.

I haven't even been watching any games and prolly wont until SB tbh lol (granted I am back to being busy with stuff which helps fill in time). But I agree...the Bears are better than Dallas
    Iím not sure Howard will be back. Even if he is, dude has to lose some weight. He doesnít move well laterally at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Iím not sure Howard will be back. Even if he is, dude has to lose some weight. He doesnít move well laterally at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At least this upcoming season he will stay with team. I was just referring to this coming year. Idk how that contract discussion process will go but barring anything surprising I think he will be the starting RB for the 2019-2020 season.

Sorry for confusion tho

Wow! That ďIn the grass callĒ has to be one of the worst calls Iíve seen in my life. Iíve literally never seen that. Dak was going to get away too and had a chance to make something happen. What an atrocious call.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Wow! That ďIn the grass callĒ has to be one of the worst calls Iíve seen in my life. Iíve literally never seen that. Dak was going to get away too and had a chance to make something happen. What an atrocious call.
    What actually happened?

What actually happened?
    Gambling.

Hopefully Chargers and Saints take care of business tomorrow. Iíll be watching the championship games for sure then.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Gambling.

I checked score on phone and the game seems to be coming down to the wire. Only a one score game

Well..it seems like the Rams won

Honestly, it they called that ******** grass call against the bears, Iíd probably be cleaning up glass. Iíve seen some phantom hold calls or some weak PI calls, but I have never...ever....seen a call like that. That was terrible and I had no horse in that race.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Cowboys let them Run all over them.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast