Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Everything Crypto-Blockchain related

Was rather surprised I didn't see any forums about this topic. I've been into it for about a year now and think it's basically going to change the world in many good ways but is still years away.

There's really so many different topics to discuss when it comes to this.

-What does your crypto portfolio look lie
    -Do you even think it's legit or is this the worlds biggest ponzi scheme
    -What are some real world use cases of crypto and block chain
    -Do you participate in ICO's
    -The massive amount of scams out there
    -Will some other coin take over BTC
    -Will BTC ETF's happen sooner or later
    -Was anyone involved before the massive bull run last year or did you buy at top levels and now lost 80-90% of your investment which soured you on the whole thing.
    -Hidden gem coins
    -Anyone do any day or swing trading or future markets
    -Best places to buy crypto or withdraw it
    -Decentralization

There's hundreds more. Just getting into this has made me learn a lot more about traditional markets do and just how volatile certain world currencies are.

You’re a crypto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Why thank you kind sir

Honestly i believe that crypto currency is a total hoax, dumb to invest in, and -call me a negative end of the world person - i honestly think that let that stuff go to far will basically up end governments as we know it and not for the good... In a sense we are in a paperless enconomy already with everything digitally sent for the most part but the key is that it has to be backed by a government. Crypto is controlled by the elitist of of the elites and would further the concern that the rich would control everything (even more so than they already do). No true over watch, etc.

Sorry for the rant but that stuff does concern me to where it could take the country & world.

Cryptocurrenccy isn't even treated as currency. They have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by rev View Post
    Honestly i believe that crypto currency is a total hoax, dumb to invest in, and -call me a negative end of the world person - i honestly think that let that stuff go to far will basically up end governments as we know it and not for the good... In a sense we are in a paperless enconomy already with everything digitally sent for the most part but the key is that it has to be backed by a government. Crypto is controlled by the elitist of of the elites and would further the concern that the rich would control everything (even more so than they already do). No true over watch, etc.

Sorry for the rant but that stuff does concern me to where it could take the country & world.
    That is a way to look at it but that's definitely a 1st world way IMO. To me the people who really need this are the 3rd world country's where people don't have access to bank accounts or people in Country's where the governments is so corrupt and or simply too incompetent to properly handle there currency and hyper inflation has made there currency worthless.

I'm also pretty sure the US will have another massive recession soon. I do remember when people talked about the internet like they do about Crypto and blockchain and thought it would never take off.

Dugmet Guest
    Im not knowledgeable. i have questions. crypto seems highly volatile - im old enough to really care about the stability of my investments. I cant put savings in high risk areas.

Can multiple currencies exist and share the same blockchain? At some point will they need some form of centralization? Who or what will control? Privatization of currency is not a bad thing, but its not going to eliminate corruption, deceit, greed, etc. Right now the blockchain is secure but there are certainly hackers working on its vulnerabilities.

Cryptocurrencies are already deeply embedded in global finance. The fact that the government has not yet formed a definitive viewpoint on them leaves room for doubters. Cryptocurrencies have many advantages over conventional currencies, but they also have weaknesses. Can anyone imagine a world without the Internet, without mobile communications? The same with cryptocurrencies, they will take their niche among financial instruments like gold, silver or currencies of different countries. Some will use them, some won't. This is everyone's choice and right.

This article about IoT and Blockchain is incredibly useful. I highly recommend you to check it out.

It is a very interesting technology and it can revolutionize the world. The decentralized nature of the blockchain makes it very difficult for governments to control the information stored on their servers. I have found copytrading as a useful source of getting assistance for Crypto. The technology has also been used in many different industries, including finance, healthcare, and logistics. This allows for better security and transparency in these industries.

Great

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that can be used to transfer value between parties. Crypto coins are decentralized and operate without any central authority or banks managing transactions. Some examples include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Monero and more. There are many credit repair affiliate companies who are helping others to earn profit from cryptocurrency. All over the world, people are talking about crypto-blockchain and how it can change the world for good.

Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    That is a way to look at it but that's definitely a 1st world way IMO. To me the people who really need this are the 3rd world country's where people don't have access to bank accounts or people in Country's where the governments is so corrupt and or simply too incompetent to properly handle there currency and hyper inflation has made there currency worthless.

I'm also pretty sure the US will have another massive recession soon. I do remember when people talked about the internet like they do about Crypto and blockchain and thought it would never take off.
    You just described america…

Cryptocurrency trading is a complex process that requires an in-depth understanding of the market. This is why many traders prefer to use a cryptocurrency exchange to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. A cryptocurrency exchange is an online platform for buying and selling digital currencies. The exchange allows users to trade different cryptocurrencies with comfort and ease. الشحن البحري