Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

What are you thankful for?

Guys, I would like to start a new exercise today where we give thanks to PSD for all itís done. I see too many people taking poops (please excuse my language) on PSD and while everyone has a right to voice their opinion it is something I disagree with. I would I like everyone to gather around, hold hands if needed, and join in on this praise of PSD. I challenge everyone who opens this thread to name at least one thing theyíre thankful for when it comes to PSD! Gather around as we all rejoice on this great Fridayís eve and god bless!

Hereís some things Iím thankful for friends:

Iím thankful for having a place to voice my opinions on the greatest game in this world that is basketball!

Iím thankful for our mods who put in so much work that goes unnoticed without compensation and while also taking crap (excuse me) from a lot of posters who have yet to see the light. Kdspurman, Scoots, Hawkeye, etc. thank you for all you do and god bless you!

Iím thankful for the friends Iíve made on here!

Iím thankful I can come here on a good or bad day and discuss ball while I forget anything negative going on in life!

Iím thankful for the activity, creativity, and positivity of each and every poster on here. While many have differing opinions this site wouldnít be here without those opinions and for that fact we have also blessed PSD in return for blessing us!

That is 5 things right there friends and I challenge you to post 1 at the very least. Everyone here can do it so donít be shy!

(If you arenít a firm believer in our lord and savior, I understand your views as everyone is different but this next part isnít for you)

Please everyone, after submitting your thankfulness I have 1 final challenge for you. Now that youíve given thanks to PSD I challenge you to bow your head and pray to the good lord about everything in your life youíre thankful for. You will feel better and it will shine light into your life!

Love you all!!!

Donít forget to smile today, theyíre contagious!

I'm thankful for internet trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm thankful for internet trolls.
    I suppose there is a place for everyone and as long as they donít harm anyone I am ok with them. Thank you for your input and letís keep the list going!!!

Wonderful Mods of course

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Wonderful Mods of course
    Thank you so much for your input and Iím sure you just put a smile on the mods faces.

Remember......make it a great day or not, the choice is yours!

for my ability to type 100 wpm, it minimizes the time I need to pad my post count.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    for my ability to type 100 wpm, it minimizes the time I need to pad my post count.
    Very good answer! Keep them coming guys, today is the day we build PSD up instead of bringing them down with the usual crud (pardon me)!

What a great time for religiously charged rhetoric! Talk about just what I don't want to see. I'm thankful 99.9% of posters are aware enough not to bring that into a sports forum.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    What a great time for religiously charged rhetoric! Talk about just what I don't want to see. I'm thankful 99.9% of posters are aware enough not to bring that into a sports forum.
    Thank you for all that you do!

hehehe

As we continue to spread the thankfulness I would like you challenge everyone to look at their neighbor, tap then on the shoulder and smile at them until a smile is returned. When the smile is returned make sure you tell your neighbor they have a beautiful smile. Who knows, you may meet your soul mate this way! Never underestimate the power of love and positivity!

^ i did what you asked. i was told to stop creeping her out.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I'm thankful for this thread.

Seriously, though... people do need to lighten up. Everyone's so argumentative.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    ^ i did what you asked. i was told to stop creeping her out.
    Try a hug with a rub to cheer her up. A gentle hug with a slight pat to the back is someone everyone needs. Remember, while your life may be great you never know whats going on with someone else. That person may have not been able to take a shower this money because they donít have money for water. Keep this in mind at all times and this also pertains to PSD posting as well. Thank you friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    I'm thankful for this thread.

Seriously, though... people do need to lighten up. Everyone's so argumentative.
    Iím a changed man and Iím here to shine the light and take PSD to extraordinary heights!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast