Thread: Tiger Woods

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tiger Woods

Is he back?
    Can he hit the fairway off the Tee?
    Will he represent USA in Ryder Cup?

Tiger thread. Discuss

Yea he can't hit a fairway anymore. He did spray it a lot in his prime though. Guys like DJ and Koepka are a new breed of long and straight. He'll **** the bed in the ryder cup like always.

I played bethpage black today and got my *** kicked.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Yea he can't hit a fairway anymore. He did spray it a lot in his prime though. Guys like DJ and Koepka are a new breed of long and straight. He'll **** the bed in the ryder cup like always.

I played bethpage black today and got my *** kicked.
    The difference from Tiger's prime to Tiger today isn't the off the tee. He's always been erratic. It's what comes next. Prime Tiger was hitting wedges from those spots to 10-13 feet, and just killing the hopes of the guy that was in the fairway but ended up 15 feet away. These guys today can do what Tiger did before but even better.

Also....Tiger has never been a 'great' putter. Mearly a 'good' putter.

How'd you do at Bethpage? My last trip there was a 75 from the tips.

Tigerís short game with the irons in his prime was the best. He didnít rely on drive. All these young bucks can drive, and handle the irons, and arenít afraid of a Tiger. He could sneak one out, but idk.....he seems done.

Went to SD last weekend and played Torrey Pines and I definitely took an L

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Tigerís short game with the irons in his prime was the best. He didnít rely on drive. All these young bucks can drive, and handle the irons, and arenít afraid of a Tiger. He could sneak one out, but idk.....he seems done.

Went to SD last weekend and played Torrey Pines and I definitely took an L
    Hell yea, bethpage of the west coast. What are they charging these days?

Tiger can still win one but I think it has to be at the British.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

SD residents pay $65 and non-SD residents pay $200

I look like my cousin so I used his ID and payed $65 on South Course.

SD residents pay $65 and non-SD residents pay $200

I look like my cousin so I used his ID and payed $65 on South Course.
    US open course for 65 bucks. Not bad at all. TPC Sawgrass is like 400 and the greens are in bad shape all the time.

Tiger v Phil Thanksgiving event seems stupid, but Iíll definitely watch...

Tttttttigerrrrrrr wwwwwoooooooooooddddddsssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

That eagle putt was nice

He's starting to run away with it. This is like 2000 in the zone Tiger.

Sorry no doubt in my mind with how he is starting to play in these tourneys the man is back. I will say he gets this win and it's off to the races. Although the young guys now are pretty insane themselves. However everyone isn't obvlious to what the GOAT is capable of.

He's hittin fairways again. He's as good as anybody if not the best when he does even nowadays

Sunday
    Tiger
    3 Stroke lead
    Bring it Home

Tiger heating up for Ryder week is money!

Sunday
    Tiger
    3 Stroke lead
    Bring it Home

Tiger heating up for Ryder week is money!
    Tiger has a horrible Ryder Cup record, dating back to when he was dominating the tour. For some reason he really struggles in Ryder Cups so donít be surprised if he is on the losing end in matches in Paris. On the flip side, heís aged, come back from so much and looks I think at life and golf quite differently now. Also has a better relationship and rapport with fellow players too. Who knows maybe he plays this years Ryder Cup different because of all of that. I guess we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast