Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 485 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 7265
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, it's not. it's as stupid and ignorant as a group of people wanting to abolish police officers.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...ation-coverage
    Again. Challenge yourself to read her follow up and actual content behind the headline. You’ll be shocked by your own ignorance.

You have no clue what ICE is or does.

AOC is the official clap back queen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    It’s looking like Biden or maybe Kamala or Beto will Cruise through the primaries.

And they will lose Ohio and Florida and Trump will have a second term.

Dems should be funding a rust belt arena tour for Sherrod Brown right now and demand that whoever wins the primary makes him their running mate. It’s their absolute best shot at winning back Ohio. Typically I put zero stock into a running mate but I think Brown is different.
    Yeah, a few months ago I’d have disagreed and said that trump has had to actually had to make decisions and because he ran as a positionless blob had burnt too many of his voters. Today, the Democrats have proven to be so out of touch with what people around me were trying to tell them (Trump, Bernie)that it’s tenuous at best. If you want to win the rust belt talk about the things that directly effect those people. They care about their kids and the people they’ve grown up next to their entire lives and those people’s kids. Health care and education, and wages and worker rights, and just pound them. Brown would be great for that, and he’s authentic. They’ll end up running someone with Clinton’s politics with a token whatnot, won’t inspire the left and will be too timid to propose any policy that appeals to single issue voters that you can pull from the middle. We’re looking at 4 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Again. Challenge yourself to read her follow up and actual content behind the headline. You’ll be shocked by your own ignorance.

You have no clue what ICE is or does.
    I've already posted things before on what ICE has done/helped with.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

https://www.congress.gov/search?sear...BD-NY%5D%22%7D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ack-journalist

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y) criticized CBS News Saturday night for what she considered lack of diversity in its team of reporters covering the upcoming 2020 presidential election.

“This WH admin has made having a functional understanding of race in America one of the most important core competencies for a political journalist to have, yet [CBS News] hasn’t assigned a *single* black journalist to cover the 2020 election,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a tweet.

“Unacceptable in 2019. Try again,” Ocasio-Cortez added.

CBS must be racist!!!!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is stupid and trying to create a story over nothing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’ll say this for Ocasio-Cortez, she has trumped Trump in terms of her ability to get free media coverage, especially from the right.

I think people are completely blind here if they think the Dems should run people like Cortez (I know she can't), Sanders and Warren. That is a one way ticket to Trump being president again.

If you run Biden, we beats Trump easily. I don't want the Dems version of Crazy in office either
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post
    I think people are completely blind here if they think the Dems should run people like Cortez (I know she can't), Sanders and Warren. That is a one way ticket to Trump being president again.

If you run Biden, we beats Trump easily. I don't want the Dems version of Crazy in office either
    I think people are blind if they expect Joe Biden to beat Trump. Biden has never done well in a presidential election.

are the fact checkers going to fact check Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by papipapsmanny View Post

How exactly is Warren crazy? She’s incredibly intelligent and birthed a federal agency.

Lmao you are triggeeerrreeeddd

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How exactly is Warren crazy? She’s incredibly intelligent and birthed a federal agency.
    Know you didn't ask me, but Warren has been hurt by her Native American Heritage thing. It comes across as half dishonest and half flaky. The release of the DNA test results just made things worse, IMO. Unless she is able to be a Bill Clinton/George Bush Jr type campaigner, she is not going to recover from it.

Perception is reality and Warren has allowed herself to be perceived as a flake.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Know you didn't ask me, but Warren has been hurt by her Native American Heritage thing. It comes across as half dishonest and half flaky. The release of the DNA test results just made things worse, IMO. Unless she is able to be a Bill Clinton/George Bush Jr type campaigner, she is not going to recover from it.

Perception is reality and Warren has allowed herself to be perceived as a flake.
    Ok but that's not a craziness thing. Bad politics, sure; but craziness is another level. Although it did back up what she claimed for what it's worth.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post

I love the notion that Warren’s DNA episode would dictate that she could not beat Trump. If so — if the American people are that stupid and/or petty — then we deserve everything we get.

Our president blatantly lied at least five times in an eight-minute national broadcast (including lying about past presidents). Warren defends herself with perhaps an ill-conceived, but at least truthful, rebuttal to Trump’s pre-adolescent name calling.

And people would vote him over her. Might as well hang it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I love the notion that Warren’s DNA episode would dictate that she could not beat Trump. If so — if the American people are that stupid and/or petty — then we deserve everything we get.

Our president blatantly lied at least five times in an eight-minute national broadcast (including lying about past presidents). Warren defends herself with perhaps an ill-conceived, but at least truthful, rebuttal to Trump’s pre-adolescent name calling.

And people would vote him over her. Might as well hang it up.
    Inexperience was a positive for Trump and is a massive negative they can't get over with AOC.