Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 94 of 548 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What is “nationalism?”
    Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation.
    Why do people join the military? to serve their country, they're the true heroes.

I'm a firm believer in "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." JFK
    Last edited by kevin13697; 01-08-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    I agree that there should be a higher tax bracket but in terms of fiscal responsibility, she wants to create a carbon tax to promote her green lobby, there is a difference.

When liberal say that we once taxed the rich 90+%, they fail to mention the world wars. If you think this is a nation that trust government, your sadly mistaken.

Republicans would love to see Democrats run Oasio Cortez nationally

With most of the people streaming into the United States being of Hispanic origin, there is no shortage of people eager to accuse President Trump of being racist.

The question is not are Democrats winning the Hispanic vote, it’s why aren’t Democrats winning the Hispanic vote 80-20 or 90-10, the way black voters are??
    While I agree with most of this I don't know the relevance to what I was talking about. I'm not singling you out but it's funny that when a majority minority area votes for a minority candidate it's considered identity politics and that they voted for the minority simply because they're a minority but when it's a majority white area that votes repeatedly for white people nobody would accuse that area of voting for the candidate simply because they're white. And there are plenty of districts that have voted for white candidates at a far higher rate and far longer than many minority districts.

As for your talking points, I agree. The reason we will never see 70% tax rates on the highest margins is because trust in our Government has completely eroded. But it's ironic because it has eroded in large part because people believe Government only serves the wealthy yet we are vehemently opposed about enacting any actual shift of power from the wealthy to the people.

As for why Democrats are not winning the Hispanic vote at the same rate as the black vote, it's because Hispanic families are very traditional and actually more likely to be conservative. The bigger failure is the alienation by the GOP of the Hispanic vote instead of embracing it, because they would naturally gravitate towards the religious, conservative, fiscal message of the GOP if it didn't include so much animosity towards immigrants and hispanics.

Nationalism is a political, social, and economic ideology and movement characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation.
    Well, crap, isn’t that was all politicians (JFK included) say they believe in? And you’d be hard pressed to find any consensus on what contitutes the “interests” of a nation.

Why do people join the military? to serve their country, they're the true heroes.
    It’s a job — with good benefits.

It's pretty amazing that after only a week in office this kid can come up with a ten year plan to do away with our entire oil and gas industry and replace the energy web of the most powerful country on the planet with no fossil fuel energy.

What will she do next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It's pretty amazing that after only a week in office this kid can come up with a ten year plan to do away with our entire oil and gas industry and replace the energy web of the most powerful country on the planet with no fossil fuel energy.

What will she do next week?
    Whatever it is that Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez will do next week, I’ll happily bet the ranch that one thing she won’t be doing is letting herself be scooped up to go home with you.

Whatever it is that Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez will do next week, I’ll happily bet the ranch that one thing she won’t be doing is letting herself be scooped up to go home with you.
    Why should she…she has a job with good benefits.

She'll contribute more to the country in this next week than Sluggo has in his entire life.
    Last edited by Ezekial; 01-09-2019 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Brain fart

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    She'll contribute more to the country in this next week than Sluggo has in his entire life.
    She's quitting?????

That would qualify.

Great news!!!!!!!!

That isn't productive.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    That isn't productive.
    Every cloud has a silver lining.

Since AOC arrived everywhere, I haven't heard or seen Wacky Maxine. So at least there's that.

That isn't productive.
    Nothing in this forum is productive.

Since AOC arrived everywhere, I haven't heard or seen Wacky Maxine. So at least there's that.
    Well now she actually has **** to do, looking into finances and stuff.

What's the need for the juvenile nicknames?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Well now she actually has **** to do, looking into finances and stuff.
    Wacky Maxine looking into finances and stuff.

Now there's a comforting thought.

What's the need for the juvenile nicknames?
    If ever a person deserved a nickname, it's Maxine.