Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 81 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181581 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 9139
    AOC should challenge Schumer in 2022
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Nope
    what did she do then? what is the problem, that I said attack instead of criticize? in this type of thing it's the same thing. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez attacked/criticized the media/press. that is clear to see.

people should drop the hypocrisy and just see the fact that she attacked/criticized media/press and she didn't get nearly the same criticism as when Trump does the same thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Who says she does? She is not President today in large part because nobody gave her a pass. Maybe for a brief moment in time immediately after the scandal she was painted as you described, but in general she's painted as a power hungry woman who stood by Bill solely to further her political aspirations.
    She was looked at as the half president when Bill was elected … the old "two for the price is one" routine. Then she failed at hresalthcare reform and received little grief for it.

She received all kinds of support during the Lewinsky baloney.

She walked into the NY Senate seat even thought she didn't live there.

She was given the front runner position in the election primaries until BO came out of nowhere then…

She was handed Sec of State to appease her. (If you don't think some deal was made here , you're dreaming [pretty much shut your mouth and you will be guaranteed the 2016]).

The Benghazi mess…almost no criticism from the media.

She was given 2016 pretty much unopposed …this during an election cycle where the presidency HAD to change. (Interesting to note that for 2020 how many dem candidates are being talked about. Why not for the 2016 election. No one ever talks about this.)

All during the 2016 campaign she was the media darling while Trump received all sorts of grief from the media.

Very little concern or commentary about her health after several odd occurrences

After the loss, it was assumed (by her mostly) that the election was stolen from her.

Countless interviews after the election where she pointed out how the electorate made a mistake, the Russians, voter suppression every fault but hers. And she was never called out on this by the media…if it would have been the other way around with trump complaining about a loss all you would have heard was "sour grapes" or "sore loser."

Not one word in the media about the silly "An Evening with Bill and Hillary." It was pretentious from the outset to think that anyone would care and there is little to no reporting about the low turnout for this stupid event.

So, yeah, I think she has gotten a pass from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    AOC should challenge Schumer in 2022
    AOC thinks "Shumer" is something you spread on bagels.

Onion bagel with a little schmear of shumer. Oh, and a decaf.

It goes nice with a side of covfefe

Do our conservative friends agree or disagree with AOC that Congress shouldn’t be paid during a shutdown?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Do our conservative friends agree or disagree with AOC that Congress shouldn’t be paid during a shutdown?
    Neither. After all, she’s just a “girl.” She does not really understand how things work yet. Give her time.

if anyone shouldn't it should start with them

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

So let's say that the government is shut down for two weeks. Will any of the employees' billers care that they will be getting paid in two weeks? I am not a government employee but here are the bills that I have due in two weeks:

- Two credit cards
    - Mortgage
    - Water bill
    - Electric bill
    - Gas bill

Can I send them an Uncle Sam IOU?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxTs8gwQXfI

Republicans are so stupid. Apparently stuff done in 20's/college is relevant for Beto O'Rourke and AOC, but not for Brett Kavanaugh.

And this video of AOC just made people like her more.

Republicans have hit a new level of AOC-derangement syndrome.

Get comfy boys, she's gonna be around awhile. And it will be worth seeing you all twist and writhe everytime someone mentions her.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

I just can’t believe they’re spending so much time going after a freshmen Rep from a district in Queens.

It just keeps getting worse/funnier. My god. These people are sick.

AnonymousQ1776 got ratioed off Twitter for the dancing Tweet

The venn diagram containing people that vigorously argued that Kavanaugh's sex crimes as a youth were OK because "boys will be boys" and the people that are crying over AOC dancing to music and having fun is probably massive. No sexism at hand though. None.

The right's focus over her family's wealth is massively telling too. It's a rare true Bootstrapping and that sort of upward mobility terrifies a lot of people. A lot of outrage over how someone who did not grow up affluent could possibly do things like *checks notes* go to a public high school or *checks notes again* dancing and having fun!

It makes all the sense in the world that these people are responding to her the way they are. And frankly, they should be scared.
    HELLO

Yea if they think video of someone having fun with friends in high school is going to be the key, well boy howdy folks have at it!
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

People react to Ocasio Cortes for the same reason they react to Paris Hilton.

They're irritated that she gets so much publicity for having done nothing and when she speaks, she shows her ignorance.

She's always in the news for…what exactly? She's cute? She's young? She's the new face of something?

It disturbs many of us that this dimwit has something to say as to how our government is run.

And one of the sad parts of our political system is that these people are like roaches. Once you get them in, it's tough to get then out. They keep getting re-elected. We might have ten or more years of this chick.