Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 610 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180580 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You left out Wacky Maxine and Loony Lizzie

Who targets Michells O? She was the best first lady we've had since Jackie Kennedy. She is rarely criticized and, if anything, over praised.
    always thought this as well. She seems untouchable as far as criticism. I remember a conservative talk show in TX years ago when Obama was early in his first term talking about how many people she had working for her (in the low 100's). But otherwise, never heard a peep about her, negative wise. She seems like an amazing woman overall..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Outside of people on the internet calling her a monkey I haven't seen much criticism of her from pundits/professionals. Probably because she has some of the highest approval ratings out of anyone living at the white house over the past 40 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I’d argue that Laura Bush was right up there but yeah MIchelle was great. And somewhat agree on the over-praise. The faction of people who genuinely suggest her for a presidential candidate without having any public office or thorough policy experience are as bad as Trump enablers in 2015-16

And You should have seen the 8 years of email forwards I got from my conservative friends and family about her. Side by sides of her and a gorilla, her and Obama with bones in their noses to compare Obamacare with being a witch doctor, poorly timed photos of her and calling her an unwomanly First Lady,....there was a lot. Kudos if you avoided it because it was disgusting.
    I'm not intentionally trying to stir the pot here and I like Michelle O…But if you like interesting conspiracy theories look up Michelle Obama is actually a man. (Admission from Jopan Rivers. What more do you need?)

Pretty funny stuff.

Like the fake moon landing.

Alien Autopsy

Area 51 and 52.

The Bilderbergs.

Bohemian Grove

The internet is a blessing and a curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    must be her time of the month, amirite!
    Only excuse that I can think of.

I'm not intentionally trying to stir the pot here and I like Michelle O…But if you like interesting conspiracy theories look up Michelle Obama is actually a man. (Admission from Jopan Rivers. What more do you need?)

Pretty funny stuff.

Like the fake moon landing.

Alien Autopsy

Area 51 and 52.

The Bilderbergs.

Bohemian Grove

The internet is a blessing and a curse.
    Haha yes. Everything is both true and false simultaneously. Thanks internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Did she call the press the enemy of the people?
    did she attack the press?

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    is she president of the united states?
    shouldn't make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    They just love making any democrat female a target. Can’t stand an outspoken woman on the left. AOC, Hillary, Michelle, Nancy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    irrelevant nonsense. when Trump attacks the media for something like using unnamed sources he is attacked. when someone on the left attacks the media for the same thing, nothing. that is what is called hypocritical.

You left out Wacky Maxine and Loony Lizzie

Who targets Michells O? She was the best first lady we've had since Jackie Kennedy. She is rarely criticized and, if anything, over praised.

did Michelle Obama do or say anything worth criticizing? I don't know much of what she did other than being part of wanting healthy food for kids lunch in schools. that was a good thing.

Michelle Obama deserved respect, as does the current First Lady Melania Trump, but that hasn't really happened.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Nope

did Michelle Obama do or say anything worth criticizing? I don't know much of what she did other than being part of wanting healthy food for kids lunch in schools. that was a good thing.

Michelle Obama deserved respect, as does the current First Lady Melania Trump, but that hasn't really happened.
    Well Michelle Obama's original campaign was to focus way more on foods and ensuring we eat healthier but after intensive lobbying from the food lobby her message subtly changed to focus more on exercising instead of food. Because the companies peddling you garbage food want you to think it's your lack of exercise that is the primary reason why you're fat and not their large burger, fries and soda.

shouldn't make a difference.

irrelevant nonsense. when Trump attacks the media for something like using unnamed sources he is attacked. when someone on the left attacks the media for the same thing, nothing. that is what is called hypocritical.

Bolded…if the media or anyone else what to dig up something to criticize Michelle they would have found something. She wore the wrong shoes in the Rose Garden, the wrong wine glass at a state dinner, horrible curtains in the Map Room etc. The media will find something if they want to.

Vogue magazine is having their "style people" analyze Donald and Melania's Xmas card. It doesn't look natural and they are wondering what is going on here (this was on FOX News [GASP]).

I have nothing against Michelle, she did nothing wrong. But you have to admit she was treated pretty good by the media.

If she runs for prez (and I think she will someday) she'll probably win…especially if no other woman has won before her.

Well Michelle Obama's original campaign was to focus way more on foods and ensuring we eat healthier but after intensive lobbying from the food lobby her message subtly changed to focus more on exercising instead of food. Because the companies peddling you garbage food want you to think it's your lack of exercise that is the primary reason why you're fat and not their large burger, fries and soda.
    Which is funny to me. When you are younger (teens through your 20s), you can indeed fix most things with exercise, diet just isn't as important. But somewhere in your 30's, and especially 40's (I am 43), diet becomes overwhelmingly how you keep weight/fat percentage in check. I work out a lot, and none of it matters when I eat sugar, or crappy foods now. On the flip side, if I eat really clean, I don't need to work out as much and I am much more fit looking.

Diet, is probably 80% of being healthy for a mature adult over the age of 30. Sugar, as we both agreed in the GD forum, is the next cigarette we face. And while less calories and more exercise is always an easy way to manage weight to some degree, you can help or hurt yourself very fast with what exactly your diet consists of.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Bolded…if the media or anyone else what to dig up something to criticize Michelle they would have found something. She wore the wrong shoes in the Rose Garden, the wrong wine glass at a state dinner, horrible curtains in the Map Room etc. The media will find something if they want to.

Vogue magazine is having their "style people" analyze Donald and Melania's Xmas card. It doesn't look natural and they are wondering what is going on here (this was on FOX News [GASP]).

I have nothing against Michelle, she did nothing wrong. But you have to admit she was treated pretty good by the media.

If she runs for prez (and I think she will someday) she'll probably win…especially if no other woman has won before her.
    well when you are married to a pig and clearly married him because of the lifestyle he was offering, you get to reap the negative effects of it. Just marrying Donald Trump already gives you a gigantic character flaw..

Trump is the biggest joke our oval office has ever hosted as a President. Everything associated with him is in turn a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    well when you are married to a pig and clearly married him because of the lifestyle he was offering, you get to reap the negative effects of it. Just marrying Donald Trump already gives you a gigantic character flaw..

Trump is the biggest joke our oval office has ever hosted as a President. Everything associated with him is in turn a joke.
    Yeah, but how do you really feel?

And why does Hillary get a pass? Your first para could describe what she did. BJs, cigars in the OO, lying under oath?Who did that. Hillary was painted as a heroic woman that stood by her man. Billie was just the coolest ever until BO came along.

Trump has made his own image. No question of that and he will be gone in two years. But the media overlooked a lot for the Clintons and practically canonized the Obamas.

And why does Hillary get a pass? Your first para could describe what she did. BJs, cigars in the OO, lying under oath?Who did that. Hillary was painted as a heroic woman that stood by her man. Billie was just the coolest ever until BO came along.

Trump has made his own image. No question of that and he will be gone in two years. But the media overlooked a lot for the Clintons and practically canonized the Obamas.
    Who says she does? She is not President today in large part because nobody gave her a pass. Maybe for a brief moment in time immediately after the scandal she was painted as you described, but in general she's painted as a power hungry woman who stood by Bill solely to further her political aspirations.

Wow, how do you think she got a pass? People chose to deny her a vote for the presidency in large part due to the character flaws that they saw in her. If you mean to say why isn't she being locked up, we'll you would have to look at the people who wrote the laws that are on the books and didn't write the laws that could have locked her up. She has not been proven to have violated actually on the books.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

Who says she does? She is not President today in large part because nobody gave her a pass. Maybe for a brief moment in time immediately after the scandal she was painted as you described, but in general she's painted as a power hungry woman who stood by Bill solely to further her political aspirations.
    Come on now. You should know the narrative by now.