Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 607 of 610 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm just LMAO at these ********* that think she is intellectual and hot. That's without getting into the inability to **** her discussion.

Hello kindergarten.
    I totally agree. She's okay but in a "skanky"kind of way. Kind of the bar fop who just wants to get laid. Her mouth pretty much reminds me of John Elway. What a grill she has Tucker had a couple of videos of her applying make-up for a Vogue video. Her ego is really funny to see.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Leaving aside the risible assertion that AOC is attractive and intelligent, you have to love the irony of feminists like AOC and male feminists like spliff here who upon confronting any disagreement will immediately revert to the sex appeal of the female and base instincts of male - precisely the things third wave feminism and trannyism and so forth was supposed to eliminate.
    This post becomes particularly ironic considering Tucker Carlson’s diatribe last night, where he did exactly what you’re accusing feminists of. Guess the feminists were right for pointing out the behavior of her critics.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Leaving aside the risible assertion that AOC is attractive and intelligent, you have to love the irony of feminists like AOC and male feminists like spliff here who upon confronting any disagreement will immediately revert to the sex appeal of the female and base instincts of male - precisely the things third wave feminism and trannyism and so forth was supposed to eliminate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The “would never **** them” line is corny to me considering the largest male demographic that can’t get laid is the male feminists of the left. It is scientific fact that women are more attracted to masculine men who display dominant behavior.
    I'm just LMAO at these ********* that think she is intellectual and hot. That's without getting into the inability to **** her discussion.

Hello kindergarten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I totally agree. She's okay but in a "skanky"kind of way. Kind of the bar fop who just wants to get laid. Her mouth pretty much reminds me of John Elway. What a grill she has Tucker had a couple of videos of her applying make-up for a Vogue video. Her ego is really funny to see.
    It's almost like you guys are all proving the very point you're trying so hard to deny. I guess that Tweet really struck a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's almost like you guys are all proving the very point you're trying so hard to deny. I guess that Tweet really struck a nerve.
    PSD’s high-flying right: a rogues’ gallery of adolescent idiots (sans Sluggo of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    PSD’s high-flying right: a rogues’ gallery of adolescent idiots (sans Sluggo of course).
    PSDs right didn't make the tweet or repost the tweet about conservatives not being able to **** a hot and intelligent Democrat.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yeah ...the one in my funny bone.

PSDs right didn't make the tweet or repost the tweet about conservatives not being able to **** a hot and intelligent Democrat.
    No ****, Sherlock. How long did it take you to come up with this whopper of a reply?

No ****, Sherlock. How long did it take you to come up with this whopper of a reply?
    https://youtu.be/g56kOTKdCas
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I'm not even surprised that she helped illegal immigrants receive federal aid. She's been on record stating that she doesn't believe in borders and that 'people are people'. Remind me again why I have to pay taxes for someone who broke immigration laws and is taking benefits away from other legal citizens? Doesn't make sense to any sensible taxpayer but I guess if you're not paying taxes, are illegal, and/or don't really quite understand the negative repercussions of illegal immigration on advanced economies, it's the best thing ever. At least Bernie Sanders understands that borders are necessary. AOC probably missed that point.

Ooh! More stunning levels of creativity on display.

I think the social media-addicted 'men' of our generation haven't matured beyond puberty. At least with AOC she is just the usual woman that has existed since time immemorial - attention-seeking, self-centered, spoiled, whiny, histrionic. There is no excuse for 'men' to act like that unless they take estrogen pills to become trannies, which is a whole other can of worms.

Get 'em, flea! Time to show these softies what a real man is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Because if we are going to opine, and pass off as scientific fact, who is least attractive to women, it's scientific fact (my opinion) that it would be those manly rednecks of the South. Mullets, rifles and confederate flags in the rear window of their '89 Chev single cab half ton. That's just my scientific fact, though

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Rednecks usually have women. They aren’t high quality women or women that anyone else would want, but they don’t seem to have much trouble getting them.

I have mentioned it here before, I used to get paid to teach guys how to pick up women as a side hustle. Women don’t want betas, men who are too agreeable, hyper pleasers, or male feminists. If you are any of those things and you do have a woman, eventually she’ll get bored with you and stray.

Being a male feminist isn’t wetting anyone’s panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Rednecks usually have women. They aren’t high quality women or women that anyone else would want, but they don’t seem to have much trouble getting them.

I have mentioned it here before, I used to get paid to teach guys how to pick up women as a side hustle. Women don’t want betas, men who are too agreeable, hyper pleasers, or male feminists. If you are any of those things and you do have a woman, eventually she’ll get bored with you and stray.

Being a male feminist isn’t wetting anyone’s panties.

I could certainly see Simple Jack as one of those red pill incel types that thinks women's minds are akin to a difficult video game that can only be beaten via some pre-established cheat code of sorts aka heavily scripted and rehearsed pickup-style artistry.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-19-2022 at 07:58 PM.