Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 605 of 610 FirstFirst ... 105505555595603604605606607 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    One was the POTUS and is currently the favorite in 2024 within Republican party. Another is one of many house members, from NY.

One called to ban muslims from entering the country, lied about the election repeatedly riling up his base which lead to 1/6, and regularly downplayed covid from the start. The other gets excited about gardening, wore fancy clothes once, and went on a trip to Florida while not taking proper protections.

These aren't the same thing... She is irrelevant and not representing a large majority of people talking about her at any point. The things complained about are so ridiculously small in comparison to some of what there is to point at with Trump. Unless you were referencing specific posters and just didn't name them or something...
    She gets them horny. Its why they care so much about everything she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Im not going to spoon feed it to you, old man.
    Spoon feed, old man, nice imagery but a bit amateuristic. You are letting your kids do the dissing for you now, aren't you? Try this next time "Get the load out of your pamper and settle down you old geezer" Yeah, we old retired folks do a lot of senior dissing among ourselves.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-26-2022 at 10:49 PM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    She gets them horny. Its why they care so much about everything she does.
    Maybe for some.

For most it is just the same old disingenuous nonsense in order to own the libs imo. Anyone that can't see the obvious differences like I pointed out (among many more) is simply closing their eyes on purpose. Most of it is stuff no one ever cares about and if other politicians did worse they will be silent or even defend it. It's just purely team game nonsense a lot of the times.

It is the rant that matters not whether or not it is logical. Just got a need to bash liberals. It is like criticizing Michelle over saying kids need to drink more water and less sugary drinks. Nutritionists would agree, medical doctors would agree and most parents will agree after watching their kids pinballing off the walls from sugary drinks. But no, for some it became about kids' freedom to drink sugary drinks just to bash a democrat. Makes no sense, I would even overstate and say encouraging our youths into bad habits just to spite the democrats. Dumb old Sarah Palin even brought more sugary drinks for her kids like it was good for them. It is the rant that is important, not substance.

We are in wacky-town.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It is the rant that matters not whether or not it is logical. Just got a need to bash liberals. It is like criticizing Michelle over saying kids need to drink more water and less sugary drinks. Nutritionists would agree, medical doctors would agree and most parents will agree after watching their kids pinballing off the walls from sugary drinks. But no, for some it became about kids' freedom to drink sugary drinks just to bash a democrat. Makes no sense, I would even overstate and say encouraging our youths into bad habits just to spite the democrats. Dumb old Sarah Palin even brought more sugary drinks for her kids like it was good for them. It is the rant that is important, not substance.

We are in wacky-town.
    Anything to pwn the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You and your ****ing false equivalencies

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    how many times do I need to say it's not an equal. it's a comparison. these are not the same thing.

what Ted Cruz did can be worse, with what AOC did still being comparable.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because its not relevant. It never has been. You and the sources you quote made up its relevancy.

Jesus Christ dude. How dense are you? If Ted Cruz was traveling for work or had gone on vacation at any other point than when he did, there wouldn't be this talk of how callous his actions were. Yes he was criticized because he was an elected official but the false equivalency doesn't change. You and whoever you are quoting are looking at the actions as they are somehow equal. People criticized Cruz because he left his state as he didn't want to be inconvenienced. Things like no electricity or running hot water while millions of people were suffering the same fate. Congress was in recess during the Christmas holiday and AOC went on vacation.

No leaving for where. Basically your point is she should have never left the greater DC area during any point in the pandemic and its a ****ing stupid one.
    when did he leave? during a crisis
    when did AOC leave? what do you think Covid19 is??

where did she go? Florida, that she herself criticized. had she gone somewhere else that she has not criticized then she couldn't be a hypocrite for it.

has to be confusing in what to think about Covid19. some of the time it's horrible and killing people and everyone should be masked (AOC agreed, but then was maskless), while I guess it's not bad and everyone should travel wherever they want?

but other people travelled.
    ..and they are not elected officials that themselves criticized other people and other states related to Covid19.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when did he leave? during a crisis
    when did AOC leave? what do you think Covid19 is??

where did she go? Florida, that she herself criticized. had she gone somewhere else that she has not criticized then she couldn't be a hypocrite for it.

has to be confusing in what to think about Covid19. some of the time it's horrible and killing people and everyone should be masked (AOC agreed, but then was maskless), while I guess it's not bad and everyone should travel wherever they want?

but other people travelled.
    ..and they are not elected officials that themselves criticized other people and other states related to Covid19.
    I'm tired of arguing in circles with you on AOC. If you don't understand what people do during the Christmas break and when off of work, that's on you.

I don't see a problem with anyone going to Florida at this point as long as they are taking the necessary precautions when doing so. You want to argue some of her actions when down there, fine, but that's not what you made this about. Positive cases of COVID were up double digit percentiles in almost every state in the US. Some were triple digits. It doesn't matter where she would have went. You and Republican pundits would have clearly taken issue with it, while never focusing on all the other politicians who presumably did the same activities while in recess.

Its not just other people traveled. Its literally 1/3rd of the US population who did.

Enjoy whatever reality you need in regard to putting this on a level playing field. No one who is actually paying attention and lives in a world where context matters would agree with you that what Cruz did and AOC did are comparable. I don't need for someone to explain to me that if the roles were reversed that AOC is not leaving her state because she has no electricity or running water.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-27-2022 at 01:39 PM.

how many times do I need to say it's not an equal. it's a comparison. these are not the same thing.

bOtH aRe BaD (but especially that icky minority woman that I can't stop thinking about)

Was what Ted Cruz did worse? Yes or no.

Here comes the brain farts.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It COULD be

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    from what I understand worse.

\_(ツ)_/

I'm tired of arguing in circles with you on AOC. If you don't understand what people do during the Christmas break and when off of work, that's on you.

I don't see a problem with anyone going to Florida at this point as long as they are taking the necessary precautions when doing so. You want to argue some of her actions when down there, fine, but that's not what you made this about.
    yes I did, I have showed you my original post where I said more than the comparison to Ted Cruz.
    I first included her tweets, and then an article that showed this is more than the comparison.
    I've said this over and over, and you don't want to listen.

Positive cases of COVID were up double digit percentiles in almost every state in the US. Some were triple digits. It doesn't matter where she would have went. You and Republican pundits would have clearly taken issue with it, while never focusing on all the other politicians who presumably did the same activities while in recess.

Its not just other people traveled. Its literally 1/3rd of the US population who did.

Enjoy whatever reality you need in regard to putting this on a level playing field. No one who is actually paying attention and lives in a world where context matters would agree with you that what Cruz did and AOC did are comparable. I don't need for someone to explain to me that if the roles were reversed that AOC is not leaving her state because she has no electricity or running water.
    show me another elected official that has criticized a state about Covid19 and then travelled there. go ahead.

\_(ツ)_/

yes I did, I have showed you my original post where I said more than the comparison to Ted Cruz.
    I first included her tweets, and then an article that showed this is more than the comparison.
    I've said this over and over, and you don't want to listen.

show me another elected official that has criticized a state about Covid19 and then travelled there. go ahead.
    No you didn't. You tried to vilify her on all fronts and you still are. Actions don't become the same just because some right wing pundit or some cable news station told you they are.

Are you going to pretend like every one of these politicians who take significant precautions stayed home during the Christmas recess? If you believe that I have a bridge to sell you.