Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 604 of 610 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are such an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    The very next post he made was in the Trump thread.

Ahh....how cute. Two idiots trying to deflect from their own idiocy by calling someone else an idiot.

The very next post he made was in the Trump thread.
    tRuMp!

You are such an idiot. I wasn’t referring to this thread.

You know I would have a major crisis of faith if you thought I was smart and hung out with me like you do the Moron King. I bet you think he is the smartest poster next to BOP.

How in the f would I know you are posting about other thread while in this one?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You know I would have a major crisis of faith if you thought I was smart and hung out with me like you do the Moron King. I bet you think he is the smartest poster next to BOP.

Your first sentence.

Because the other thread has been there for a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    All politicians are hypocrites and all travel during the holidays, a lot to sunny destinations. Not all are huge pieces of **** like Ted Cruz who travelled (big deal, I guess?) To another country WHILE his country was getting ravished by a brutal storm....because his kids were cold.

You die on the weirdest of hills

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    I didn't defend Cruz.

AOC is an elected official that travelled to the state she herself criticized, while her country is getting ravished by a brutal pandemic.

..and she ended up with covid19, making her actions worse had she not gotten covid19.

wear your mask! says AOC who was not wearing a mask.

what power does this girl have to not get criticized.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't give a **** how many times you say she's an elected official. Its irrelevant.
    no it is not, how can you not understand that.

Elected officials travel all the time, either for work or for leisure. The occupation of human beings don't matter. Literally billions of people around the world have traveled during this pandemic, and many of them during this past holiday.
    so what Ted Cruz was okay then, because elected officials travel all the time?
    no chance you are going to say that about Cruz. he was criticized for leaving Texas because he is an elected official.
    was anyone else who left Texas at the same time criticized? no.

that is why AOC being an elected official is what made this news.

According to you, basically AOC had no business leaving Washington DC at any point in the last 2 years. Do you realize how dumb that ****ing sounds?
    leaving for where? that is part of the criticism, she went to Florida that she criticized in the past.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Because the other thread has been there for a year!
    Once again half-track Rip, what indication was there in your post that establish that connection? And it was such a generalized statement. Name names so it is easier to call you out.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

no chance you are going to say that about Cruz. he was criticized for leaving Texas because he is an elected official.

leaving for where? that is part of the criticism, she went to Florida that she criticized in the past.
    You and your ****ing false equivalencies

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

Because its not relevant. It never has been. You and the sources you quote made up its relevancy.

Jesus Christ dude. How dense are you? If Ted Cruz was traveling for work or had gone on vacation at any other point than when he did, there wouldn't be this talk of how callous his actions were. Yes he was criticized because he was an elected official but the false equivalency doesn't change. You and whoever you are quoting are looking at the actions as they are somehow equal. People criticized Cruz because he left his state as he didn't want to be inconvenienced. Things like no electricity or running hot water while millions of people were suffering the same fate. Congress was in recess during the Christmas holiday and AOC went on vacation.

No leaving for where. Basically your point is she should have never left the greater DC area during any point in the pandemic and its a ****ing stupid one.

People posting non-stop about Trump talking about people posting non-stop about AOC. Irony remains lost on this forum.
    One was the POTUS and is currently the favorite in 2024 within Republican party. Another is one of many house members, from NY.

One called to ban muslims from entering the country, lied about the election repeatedly riling up his base which lead to 1/6, and regularly downplayed covid from the start. The other gets excited about gardening, wore fancy clothes once, and went on a trip to Florida while not taking proper protections.

These aren't the same thing... She is irrelevant and not representing a large majority of people talking about her at any point. The things complained about are so ridiculously small in comparison to some of what there is to point at with Trump. Unless you were referencing specific posters and just didn't name them or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    You and your ****ing false equivalencies
    Yep, they keep getting worse and worse too.

Once again half-track Rip, what indication was there in your post that establish that connection? And it was such a generalized statement. Name names so it is easier to call you out.
    I’m not going to spoon feed it to you, old man.