Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 603 of 610 FirstFirst ... 103503553593601602603604605 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold, no. people routinely argue with me especially about precious AOC.

I never said her actions were equal to Ted Cruz. I used her criticism of Ted Cruz to expose her as a hypocrite for also leaving during a crisis. that was part of the story. if she is going to run her mouth and then do something comparable, that should be news. had she never criticized Cruz the way she did, this wouldn't be part of the news against her here.
    You pick your arguments poorly, specifically here. If you would have tweeted her partying in that crowded bar, I don't see anyone here defending it. She should know better than that, just like how they had pictures of her partying with a lot of celebrities at the Met Gala.

Yeah, they're still not comparable. What Cruz did was callous ********. What AOC did in traveling to Florida was coincidental.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-24-2022 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Her travelling to Florida, where a large amount of people are travelling, during a pandemic doesn't make her a hypocrite because she criticized Ted Cruz for fleeing his state during a once in a century winter storm because his kids (supposedly) were cold.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    you mean the once in a century pandemic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You pick your arguments poorly, specifically here. If you would have tweeted her partying in that crowded bar, I don't see anyone here defending it. She should know better than that, just like how they had pictures of her partying with a lot of celebrities at the Met Gala.

Yeah, they're still not comparable. What Cruz did was callous ********. What AOC did in traveling to Florida was coincidental.
    no, and the proof is what she herself said about Florida. it's not coincidental, her choosing Florida is also part of why she is criticized. that is why I provided what DeSantis said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you mean the once in a century pandemic.
    Yes, that is two years deep, that she's vaccinated for and she travelled during the holidays where a large amount of people were traveling. Once again, you falling back on this being a once in a century pandemic is laughable.

And as an aside, Cruz travelled during a once in a century pandemic during a once in a century storm.

no, and the proof is what she herself said about Florida. it's not coincidental, her choosing Florida is also part of why she is criticized. that is why I provided what DeSantis said.
    So if she went anywhere besides Florida it would be okay?

Do you realize how many people travel to Florida for the winter? ****, here in New York you have tons of people who spend the entire winter down there and own homes in both states. Its not an irregular occurrence. That doesnt include all the people who just go to warmer places to escape the cold for a week or two.

That wasn't the point of right wing pundits or DeSantis and you ate up every drop of it.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-25-2022 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Yes, that is two years deep, that she's vaccinated for and she travelled during the holidays where a large amount of people were traveling. Once again, you falling back on this being a once in a century pandemic is laughable.

And as an aside, Cruz travelled during a once in a century pandemic during a once in a century storm.

do you agree or disagree that this pandemic is once in a century.

I've already said other people travelling are not a story, it was AOC as an elected official and her past comments that helped make this a story.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    So if she went anywhere besides Florida it would be okay?

Do you realize how many people travel to Florida for the winter? ****, here in New York you have tons of people who spend the entire winter down there and own homes in both states. Its not an irregular occurrence. That doesnt include all the people who just go to warmer places to escape the cold for a week or two.

That wasn't the point of right wing pundits or DeSantis and you ate up every drop of it.
    how many times do I need to say other people do not matter. AOC is the elected official, AOC is the one with past comments about Florida. I exposed this in what DeSantis said.

had AOC criticized another state, and then went to that state, that would make it news as well.

throw in the fact that AOC ended up getting Covid19.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

how many times do I need to say other people do not matter. AOC is the elected official, AOC is the one with past comments about Florida. I exposed this in what DeSantis said.

had AOC criticized another state, and then went to that state, that would make it news as well.

I don't give a **** how many times you say she's an elected official. Its irrelevant. Elected officials travel all the time, either for work or for leisure. The occupation of human beings don't matter. Literally billions of people around the world have traveled during this pandemic, and many of them during this past holiday.

According to you, basically AOC had no business leaving Washington DC at any point in the last 2 years. Do you realize how dumb that ****ing sounds?
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-25-2022 at 06:32 PM.

He never does. Never let a good rant be spoiled by facts.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

do you agree or disagree that this pandemic is once in a century.

I've already said other people travelling are not a story, it was AOC as an elected official and her past comments that helped make this a story.
    All politicians are hypocrites and all travel during the holidays, a lot to sunny destinations. Not all are huge pieces of **** like Ted Cruz who travelled (big deal, I guess?) To another country WHILE his country was getting ravished by a brutal storm....because his kids were cold.

You die on the weirdest of hills

AOC buying a new t-shirt is news for obsessive dolts like you.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    AOC buying a new t-shirt is news for obsessive dolts like you.
    They are desperately waiting for her OnlyFans.

People posting non-stop about Trump talking about people posting non-stop about AOC. Irony remains lost on this forum.

I went back two pages and no one is talking about Trump, Cruz yes, Trump, no. Unless it is Special, he is on the block to me. Would have gone back farther, but considering who posted it, I didn't bother.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I went back two pages and no one is talking about Trump. Unless it is Special, he is on the block to me. Would have gone back farther, but considering who posted it, I didn't bother.
    You are such an idiot. I wasn’t referring to this thread.