Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 600 of 610 FirstFirst ... 100500550590598599600601602 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 9139
  1. #8986
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,530
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because surely I must be comparable to AOC. are you really going with this angle?





    was I elected to anything like AOC, please let me know.

    the reason Ted Cruz was criticized was because of who he is and his position. the same reason AOC was criticized.
    Its irrelevant whether you are an elected official. She is a human being first and foremost and guess what? Nearly 1/3rd of Americans went somewhere for the holidays. I'd bet you in Canada included so how is your action of traveling any different than hers? Its not but you sure act like it is.

  2. #8987
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Its really funny to me how a skank like AOC got elected to Congress at all? The fact that the Dems are so afraid of her is even funnier. Schumer and Pelosi are soiling themselves in fear of her.

  3. #8988
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    was I elected to anything like AOC, please let me know.

    the reason Ted Cruz was criticized was because of who he is and his position. the same reason AOC was criticized.
    That has nothing to do with whether you are a hypocrite.

    You specifically said she should not have left her state due to COVID. I'm assuming you are equally as angry at every other politician for doing so?

  4. #8989
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,566
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    That has nothing to do with whether you are a hypocrite.

    You specifically said she should not have left her state due to COVID. I'm assuming you are equally as angry at every other politician for doing so?
    Depends. If you are taking about a politician that berated people for not wearing masks, encouraged people not to travel and preached social distancing and then traveled and partied while not wearing a mask and social distancing. Then yes.

  5. #8990
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Depends. If you are taking about a politician that berated people for not wearing masks, encouraged people not to travel and preached social distancing and then traveled and partied while not wearing a mask and social distancing. Then yes.
    Once... in two years. How come you guys don't understand the concept of degrees? Who do you think is worse, the politician who does that once in two years or the politician who does it every weekend?

  6. #8991
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    Its really funny to me how a skank like AOC got elected to Congress at all? The fact that the Dems are so afraid of her is even funnier. Schumer and Pelosi are soiling themselves in fear of her.
    LOL you keep throwing out terms like skank to describe her. Does it offend you that she isn't ugly as sin like MTG? You argue there is no evidence of a missing link and yet MTG appears to exhibit many of the traits that we would expect from a missing link species.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  7. #8992
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,798
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    LOL you keep throwing out terms like skank to describe her. Does it offend you that she isn't ugly as sin like MTG? You argue there is no evidence of a missing link and yet MTG appears to exhibit many of the traits that we would expect from a missing link species.
    You seen the meme comparing her face to Marilyn Manson's? Quite the match.

  8. #8993
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    20,566
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Once... in two years. How come you guys don't understand the concept of degrees? Who do you think is worse, the politician who does that once in two years or the politician who does it every weekend?
    Then it's okay for people to travel, not wear masks and completely avoid social distancing?

    Perfect. Glad we have your stamp of approval.

  9. #8994
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    50,530
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then it's okay for people to travel, not wear masks and completely avoid social distancing?

    Perfect. Glad we have your stamp of approval.
    I don't think anyone is giving her a pass for her actions when in Florida. Just stating the fact that literally over a 100 million people traveled for the Christmas break. Is every one of those people *******s for doing so? And I'd bet a lot of those same people didn't religiously follow precautions the entire time they were either on vacation or with family for the holidays.

  10. #8995
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    LOL you keep throwing out terms like skank to describe her. Does it offend you that she isn't ugly as sin like MTG? You argue there is no evidence of a missing link and yet MTG appears to exhibit many of the traits that we would expect from a missing link species.
    She's just a skank. You don't have to be ugly to be a skank. Skanks are found in cheap bars, I am told. I see that this upsets your sensibilities. I'm so sorry. As for the Missing link bit. talk to nate about that. He's an expert on evolution and can probably help you in your quest for information on primitive members of the animal kingdom.

  11. #8996
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    107,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    She's just a skank. You don't have to be ugly to be a skank. Skanks are found in cheap bars, I am told. I see that this upsets your sensibilities. I'm so sorry. As for the Missing link bit. talk to nate about that. He's an expert on evolution and can probably help you in your quest for information on primitive members of the animal kingdom.
    What would you say makes her a skank? I would love to know what it is that triggered you into think that.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  12. #8997
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    She's just a skank. You don't have to be ugly to be a skank. Skanks are found in cheap bars, I am told. I see that this upsets your sensibilities. I'm so sorry. As for the Missing link bit. talk to nate about that. He's an expert on evolution and can probably help you in your quest for information on primitive members of the animal kingdom.
    Who needs help with that when we have a living, breathing example of the missing link to observe right here on PSD?

  13. #8998
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Then it's okay for people to travel, not wear masks and completely avoid social distancing?

    Perfect. Glad we have your stamp of approval.
    It is not. But acting like she is the worst person for doing it a single time in two years is a pretty high standard.

    How many times have you travelled in the past 2 years?

  14. #8999
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    48,016
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I don't think anyone is giving her a pass for her actions when in Florida. Just stating the fact that literally over a 100 million people traveled for the Christmas break. Is every one of those people *******s for doing so? And I'd bet a lot of those same people didn't religiously follow precautions the entire time they were either on vacation or with family for the holidays.
    Imagine the self restraint to follow all procedures for two years straight and then to once be caught slipping only for people who have violated the same standards hundreds of times in that span call you a hypocrite.

  15. #9000
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    65,798
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine the self restraint to follow all procedures for two years straight
    This seems like quite the assumption. I mean, I don't think AOC deserves the level of criticism she has received about her recent COVID-19 diagnosis from certain people but I also wouldn't assume that her, or much of anyone on planet Earth, has followed every social distancing measure for ~2 years straight.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •