Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 597 of 610 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 9139
  1. #8941
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wasn't talking about that. You want to criticize her for partying in a crowded bar? Fine but faulting her for traveling during the holidays and comparing her actions to what Ted Cruz did still doesn't make any sense.
    bold is part of the criticism. I provided the headlines.

    the travelling was done. did she wear a mask while travelling, I don't know but I would hope so. already in Florida and not wearing a mask, she had already travelled, past tense.

    I showed with what DeSantis said why AOC is a hypocrite.

    His remarks came after Ocasio-Cortez, who has long been an advocate for mask-wearing and repeatedly cited Florida as an example of how not to do things during the coronavirus pandemic, was spotted partying in Miami on Sunday without a face covering altogether as she socialized with actor Billy Porter.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  2. #8942
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I read a story today where they interviewed a really SICK AOC and she lectured us all we all should get Boosted like she did. She said that she was just cuddling up with the dog she shares with her BOYTOY of many years under her blankey.

    Unfortunately she didn't give the reporter any information about her venerial disease.
    She's just not into you...
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  3. #8943
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,033
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold is part of the criticism. I provided the headlines.

    the travelling was done. did she wear a mask while travelling, I don't know but I would hope so. already in Florida and not wearing a mask, she had already travelled, past tense.

    I showed with what DeSantis said why AOC is a hypocrite.
    As someone who has traveled on commercial airlines 3 times since the pandemic started, I am sure she was. They don't let you on an airplane without one. The only exceptions is when you are eating and drinking. Otherwise, you have to wear a mask the entire flight. I didnt see any evidence otherwise. I dont see you complaining about Marjorie Taylor Greene getting hit with 50 thousand dollars in fines not wearing masks in Congressional buildings btw.

    Florida is in no real position to talk. They let their state run with hardly any protocols in place and have for most of this pandemic.

  4. #8944
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    As someone who has traveled on commercial airlines 3 times since the pandemic started, I am sure she was. They don't let you on an airplane without one. The only exceptions is when you are eating and drinking. Otherwise, you have to wear a mask the entire flight. I didnt see any evidence otherwise. I dont see you complaining about Marjorie Taylor Greene getting hit with 50 thousand dollars in fines not wearing masks in Congressional buildings btw.

    Florida is in no real position to talk. They let their state run with hardly any protocols in place and have for most of this pandemic.
    everything I've seen Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot.

    the last part is a reason why AOC was criticized for going to Florida, since she was someone that had a problem with what Florida was doing.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #8945
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,033
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    everything I've seen Marjorie Taylor Greene is an idiot.

    the last part is a reason why AOC was criticized for going to Florida, since she was someone that had a problem with what Florida was doing.
    It wasn't the fact that she went to Florida. Its what she did in Florida. That doesn't excuse Florida's handling of COVID though. Neither does it make her very smart for partying while there but that's not where you started this crusade. First you made it about her traveling in the first place. Then you compared what she did in terms of leaving her state to what Ted Cruz did.

    Pick your battles better.

  6. #8946
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    It wasn't the fact that she went to Florida. Its what she did in Florida. That doesn't excuse Florida's handling of COVID though. Neither does it make her very smart for partying while there but that's not where you started this crusade. First you made it about her traveling in the first place. Then you compared what she did in terms of leaving her state to what Ted Cruz did.

    Pick your battles better.
    there is a lot here that deserves criticism, including her own words related to Ted Cruz.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...1#post34215741




    her own words..
    unlike that approach I actually give a damn
    AOC tried to beat her chest with Ted Cruz on something that had nothing to even do with her.
    maybe instead of taking a vacation whether it was that time of year or not, she should give a damn about New York as they were struggling with Covid19. instead she not only traveled, she goes to Florida that she criticized for handling Covid19.. while people in New York were suffering and she was helping them how?

    did Covid19 get a Christmas break?

    https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/31/o...kdown-florida/
    While COVID-19 cases surged in New York City, Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was pictured vacationing in Florida, National Review reported.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #8947
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,033
    Nothing she said was untrue. AOC has a history of helping her city and Ted Cruz is still a piece of **** for leaving Texas because he was inconvenienced. You say you understand then double down on your original argument. Its tiresome arguing with someone this dense. 109 million people traveling for the holidays and you pick one because you have this weird fascination with her. And whether you think she's a hypocrite or not, it still doesn't change the fact that Ted Cruz is a bad human being and even worse politician.

    That said, the events are not in the same vein like you hope they are. What Ted Cruz did was deliberate. What AOC did in terms of going to Florida (while COVID was happening in NY) was coincidental. Not to mention, she was one of over 100 million Americans who traveled for the holiday.

  8. #8948
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,219
    Its a really sad state of affairs when dolts like Omar, Green, AOC, Maxine, and ****** Shiff represent us in COngress.

  9. #8949
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,219
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    She didn’t go to Florida because of his Covid policies, she went because it’s warm there…
    Frankly, I don't give a rat's touche where any of these a-holes go on vacation. ANY of them. She can go wherever she pleases. Both sides are hypocrites.

  10. #8950
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    5,219
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    bold is part of the criticism. I provided the headlines.

    the travelling was done. did she wear a mask while travelling, I don't know but I would hope so. already in Florida and not wearing a mask, she had already travelled, past tense.

    I showed with what DeSantis said why AOC is a hypocrite.
    I heard an interesting opinion being discussed yesterday about AOC. Apparently old Chucky Shumer is deathly afraid that she is going to "primary" him when he is up for re-election. The OLD GUARD of the Dem. Party is scared shitless of a skank. Good to see, really.

  11. #8951
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    13,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I heard an interesting opinion being discussed yesterday about AOC. Apparently old Chucky Shumer is deathly afraid that she is going to "primary" him when he is up for re-election. The OLD GUARD of the Dem. Party is scared shitless of a skank. Good to see, really.
    The old guard of the republican party is scared of man who walks into teenage girls dressing rooms and who wants his daughter to piss all over him. A bunch of stand up fellows
    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  12. #8952
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    106,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    I heard an interesting opinion being discussed yesterday about AOC. Apparently old Chucky Shumer is deathly afraid that she is going to "primary" him when he is up for re-election. The OLD GUARD of the Dem. Party is scared shitless of a skank. Good to see, really.
    She won't be primarying Schumer. Anyone selling you on that is lying to you in order to get clicks.

    Curious what about her makes you call her a skank? Like what has she done to warrant that? I have every political opposition to Lauren Boebert that you do to AOC but I haven't called her a skank because I disagree with her politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  13. #8953
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,860
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post

    Curious what about her makes you call her a skank? Like what has she done to warrant that? .
    I can answer that for him. Remember? She danced with a Black man.

  14. #8954
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    18,604
    That would do it. I could instantly destroy the reputation of good christian white woman by dancing with her. Oh the power I have, were is Rep. Greene?
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

    Will Rogers

  15. #8955
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    49,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    I can answer that for him. Remember? She danced with a Black man.
    No worries. He'll just throw it in there with his lame attempts at making fun of Pete Buttigieg's sexuality by purposefully misspelling his name.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •